taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - The Treasure Map Exploit/Guide. : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - The Treasure Map Exploit/Guide. : Star Wars Galaxies Exploits

Posted: May 25th, 2007, 6:23 pm

xeros
xeros's Reps:
First get a group together. The larger the group, better quality loot you will get!

Secret 1 - You need to have 1 map to start with. Use it like normal and complete it. As soon as you are done and loot the chest, have everyone in group start foraging asap. Use the treasure chest as the center for foraging and forage out in a radius from it. Someone in group will get another map in 0-10min, but usually someone will get it in 5 min or less. There may be one or two times it gets closer to 10 min, so don't lose hope. Go do the newly looted map and repeat the above. You can keep this up all night, or until u get tired, lol.

If you have already started a chain of maps, make sure you don't use a map someone already had instead of the newly looted one. It will make looting another map take a lot longer as it interupts your current map chain. Once you loot a special loot item, either dump it to one person in your group, or put it in a backpack, or bank. Because, when you have it in your inventory, your foraging chances go down in both qaulity and qaunity.

Secret 2 - To fight all the jedi without taking any group member taking damage, you will need lvl 90 spy with high camo and venomous ploy. Have the group far from where the jedi will spawn. Have the spy go in with the person with the map. The spy already be cloaked and the treasure hunter either needs to cloak, or run out of range when the jedi spawn. Once the jedi are all standing in a group, have the spy drop the cloud over and over. After the jedi are ticking, have the group go in attack. Make sure the group doesn't use any specials, just basic attacks. None of the jedi will fight back and the group can kill all them without taking any damage.

Secret 3 - The jedi have a chance to drop the high end loot like the treasure chest. The number of jedi that spawn will scale to the size of the group doing the map. You can use your droids to artificially inflate your numbers if you don't have a full group. A full group will give you the max number of jedi to loot and the treasure chest loot qaulity goes way up. Drop a camp somewhere close and get ur droids to join and have them stay at the camp is the best way that we have found, plus if anyone dies they clone to the camp.

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 1:27 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hmm I know you. You play on my server? You have been doing this on Dantooine? Cuz i was standing in the mining post and kept seeing you and your peeps load in. lol Or maybe im wrong. But yes it does work. Had a group doing it today.

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 6:41 am

xeros
xeros's Reps:
siccmade32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hmm I know you. You play on my server? You have been doing this on Dantooine? Cuz i was standing in the mining post and kept seeing you and your peeps load in. lol Or maybe im wrong. But yes it does work. Had a group doing it today.

I'm not the only one that knows about this.

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 7:45 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: May 26th, 2007, 10:20 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yay

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 2:22 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed.

Posted: May 27th, 2007, 4:52 pm

jasonswan

Total Posts: 157
jasonswan's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
So far, out of 5 different maps, being near a treasure chest did not increase chances of foraging a new map, so I'm gonna have to say nay, all my maps were gotten alot quicker anywhere ELSE lol

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 7:03 am

xeros
xeros's Reps:
jasonswan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So far, out of 5 different maps, being near a treasure chest did not increase chances of foraging a new map, so I'm gonna have to say nay, all my maps were gotten alot quicker anywhere ELSE lol

Mmmkay, well thats only 1/3 of the post.

Posted: May 30th, 2007, 2:25 pm

absolution

Total Posts: 103
absolution's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tentative yay...did this with 2 friends last night...1 map in about 5mins of looking...15 "toon" minutes...better than I did foraging solo but not sure how well the "string theory" works.

Posted: June 6th, 2007, 8:51 am

cardboard911

Total Posts: 34
cardboard911's Reps: 0
has workd some times but its the map finding thats the worst i need to find a gd spot to find them or an easier way cause i dont even have treasure maps to start the string theory lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online