taultunleashed logoFaster way to grind to Chronicle Master? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

Faster way to grind to Chronicle Master? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: October 18th, 2009, 9:26 pm

dicksmack

Total Posts: 44
dicksmack's Reps: 0
Hi, just wondered if theres a fast/productive way to grind to Chronicle Master? Thanks...

Posted: December 30th, 2009, 8:11 am

masterpoo

Total Posts: 33
masterpoo's Reps: 2
buy or grind large stacks of fragments and run the macro posted in the macros section here to convert the fragments into relics and automatically add them to your chronicle builder. Then begin creating holos after you get a dancer buff for increased exp. You can put the holos on the bazaar that you create or give them to an 2nd account if you have one to run, but you won't get xp if you use an alt on the same account to run the holos.
It took me about 2 days and 9K of fragments to grind to master. And I just deleted the holos after i created them.

Posted: December 30th, 2009, 12:35 pm

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Go to the rogue corsec POI on correlia ( I believe ) or another one on naboo ( I totally forgot the name. I am sure you can find it on the web or the SWG forums) and just grind there afk for about a night or so, use my delete script here on the forums to get rid of anything besides chronicle relics.

Be sure to just make each quest of three tasks. Thats the most effiecient XP.

Then just add them all to your stack make your quest in the chronicler builder once, run a macro to open the chronicler window
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Name: ChronGrind

/chronicleQuestBuilder
/pause 3.2
/m ChronGrind

And put an autoclicker on the create button.

Do I get TUBucks for this? :)

Posted: January 7th, 2010, 10:09 am

supershane101

Total Posts: 15
supershane101's Reps: 0
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Go to the rogue corsec POI on correlia ( I believe ) or another one on naboo ( I totally forgot the name. I am sure you can find it on the web or the SWG forums) and just grind there afk for about a night or so, use my delete script here on the forums to get rid of anything besides chronicle relics.

Be sure to just make each quest of three tasks. Thats the most effiecient XP.

Then just add them all to your stack make your quest in the chronicler builder once, run a macro to open the chronicler window
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Name: ChronGrind

/chronicleQuestBuilder
/pause 3.2
/m ChronGrind

And put an autoclicker on the create button.

Yeah 3

Posted: January 7th, 2010, 11:26 am

r04r

premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Points can be gained from helping others, posting, other tasks that mods / admins feel deserve points

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about29531_Join_for_Free_What_are_TU_Bucks_.html

Don't be a smartass.

Posted: January 11th, 2010, 3:09 pm

thebrin

Total Posts: 1
thebrin's Reps: 0
This isn't a cheat or exploit. But its how about 10 of us got Sandcrawler houses, pod racers, thousands of chronicler tokens. First of all get in groups, the more the merrier. Got the ACLO Bunker about 1000m west of Dearic. Grind a few Relics, and make your quest, be sure to make them shareable. Always make your kill count or your loot counts just 1 or 2. Share all your quest with every member of the group. And have them do the same. You get experience when others do your holos, and when you do others holos. I played about 4 hours a day doing this, took me about 3 days to get over 60000 chronicler tokens

Posted: January 11th, 2010, 7:30 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

200 Points granted.

Posted: January 14th, 2010, 8:47 am

r04r

premium
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

200 Points granted.

:lol: Thanks vinny!

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 1:26 pm

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cool gonna try this

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 1:26 pm

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cool gonna try this

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online