taultunleashed logoHurry! : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Hurry! : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 2:49 pm

xlmaclx
xlmaclx's Reps:
I need an item dupe exploit before the admin locks this post!

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 3:52 pm

klemmbob

Total Posts: 677
klemmbob's Reps: 137
Alt + F4 brings up the item dupe menu in-game

Posted: September 7th, 2005, 2:14 am

tault_feanaro1
tault_feanaro1's Reps:
Rofl. Indeed...

Posted: September 7th, 2005, 3:48 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
LOL I HAVE FOUND YOU RARR. Just submit something and stop trying to get people to give you stuff.

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 9:16 am

tault_feanaro1
tault_feanaro1's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
LOL I HAVE FOUND YOU RARR. Just submit something and stop trying to get people to give you stuff.

I have submitted 10+ tips, exploits, gudies, whatever, not ONE has been confirmed. Yet they all work. I find your lack of.... err.. speed disturbing.

I would appreciate, being as i do post these and they are all i know, if they were atleast checked. People don't post 'this is a workign exploit, give him premo!' becuase they are spiteful and selfish. No doubt many people have used mine and not bothered to post. I say this why? Because most of my submissions have a lot of 'Views' but no replies. Which, is about 60% of mine, they either don't get checked or people just don't wanna let me have premium coz they are mean =<

IMO you need an official 'tester' who will be honest, and precise about wether or not the exploits work, maybe you should do it 'admin' atleast you won't rely on others to confirm them all. *wink*

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 1:02 pm

klemmbob

Total Posts: 677
klemmbob's Reps: 137
tault_feanaro1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I have submitted 10+ tips, exploits, gudies, whatever, not ONE has been confirmed. Yet they all work. I find your lack of.... err.. speed disturbing.

I would appreciate, being as i do post these and they are all i know, if they were atleast checked. People don't post 'this is a workign exploit, give him premo!' becuase they are spiteful and selfish. No doubt many people have used mine and not bothered to post. I say this why? Because most of my submissions have a lot of 'Views' but no replies. Which, is about 60% of mine, they either don't get checked or people just don't wanna let me have premium coz they are mean =<

IMO you need an official 'tester' who will be honest, and precise about wether or not the exploits work, maybe you should do it 'admin' atleast you won't rely on others to confirm them all. *wink*

Same here. Half my PMs to him abour a premium get completely ignored. It also seems like he only reads the topic and replies based on the title. Sent him one witha bunch of guides and said they haven't been confirmed yet... okay

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 3:54 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Actually i do test some. Problem is this. If i go and confirm them and dont confirm them and post myself we get in trouble. I do test some but i have to wait on another member to confirm so i can move them.

See when i say this doesnt work people accuse us of stealing thier info and not confirming it. So we allow third parties to test things out. It fixes the problem.

As well i get flooded by messages of people with thier exploits wanting me to check them if i start telling people once i confirm them you get premium. It creates more problems doing it that way. So thats why we do it like that.

I reply to messages. I read everyone if they are ones saying click here and look at my exploits submissions ect ect i do not read them usually because they are usually not confirmed by anyone. I read every post on the forums and if someone confirms it you get premium plain and simple.

Well anyways topic locked :) no more xlmaclx begging. Next time its a banning xlmaclx.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online