taultunleashed logoJedi XP? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Jedi XP? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 2

Posted: May 1st, 2006, 2:02 pm

zguy517
zguy517's Reps:
scubasteve4sq (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ok THE BEST way for u guys to grind at ur lvl is to go to kashyyyk. when u get there open your datapad (press k) then go to POI (points of interest) double click the rodian hunter camp and follow the waypoint. there is a guy near the tent who will tell u about how the "varactyls are becoming a problem and he needs u to kill them (these are the things obi-wan rode on in ep III)
for every 8 u kill u get 9,000 xp and 8,000 creds. so this is by far the best way at your level. some say wooks are better but i disagree. in the time it takes u to do one round of wooks u can do 2.5 of varactyls. and the wookie quest is only 1,000 xp more than the varactyls. hope this helps

They lowered the quest to only 150 xp.

Posted: May 1st, 2006, 7:14 pm

scubasteve4sq

Total Posts: 444
scubasteve4sq's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
yeah.... about 6 publishes ago

Posted: May 27th, 2006, 12:51 am

gijamo
gijamo's Reps:
if you want easy xp, go to south-west dantooine or north of the Abandoned Rebel Outpost on Dantooine, north of ARO theres alot of lvl 80 grauls, im a lvl 47 BH and i easily kill them by just shooting them and running or just snaring them. i get 1700 exp for each kill and 17k for each lair. its faster in south-west dantooine, the mobs are lower lvl (69-80) but there much more spawns and they spawn faster, i get from 1k exp each kill there to 1400 exp, its easy. its not as fast as it would be with the two repeatable quests in Kashyyk, but its still easy. oh, and if youre Jedi, just buy a gun that you don't need to be a proffession to use. just make sure the mobs don't get close to you.

Posted: June 8th, 2006, 5:57 pm

gtrroolz
gtrroolz's Reps:
for me it is easy to lvl up my jedi =)

Posted: June 15th, 2006, 5:05 pm

illeatabug
illeatabug's Reps:
do the legacy quests there are like 3 of um now

they are good exp

Posted: June 16th, 2006, 4:47 pm

gtrroolz
gtrroolz's Reps:
kmac2464 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
missions, grinding, quests, or boss fights like Necrosis or HK-47 and the driods

yea i did what kmac does im lvl 76 now =)

Posted: October 28th, 2006, 4:55 am

trunkscaps
trunkscaps's Reps:
gtrroolz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
kmac2464 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
missions, grinding, quests, or boss fights like Necrosis or HK-47 and the driods

yea i did what kmac does im lvl 76 now =)

You clearly have the expansions. What about for those of us who don't have them and don't want to waste an entire day killing Grauls to go up 1 measley level after they're done with legacy? We're pretty much up a creek with no paddle unless theres another way. So is there one?

Posted: October 28th, 2006, 6:20 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
There are lots of ways.

Killing critters (not just Grauls)
Doing quests (Legacy, Kashyyyk, Mustafar, Restuss)
Going to space.

If you dont want to spend money on expansions, then you cant afford to be terribly fussy, but there are other ways.

It wont be so difficult when they finish off the legacy series.

Though from what i hear, its faster to grind gritters solo than any other way.

Posted: November 7th, 2006, 10:20 am

kipogai
kipogai's Reps:
i grinded close to every lvl so.. you just gotta find the right place for you. My fav is the tulrus grounds on musty they got me from lvl 61-83. great exp there :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online