taultunleashed logoJedi XP? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Jedi XP? : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: December 4th, 2005, 4:34 pm

dunkle13
dunkle13's Reps:
Does any one know how I can get alot of xp for Jedi in the new game style

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 11:43 pm

kmac2464
kmac2464's Reps:
missions, grinding, quests, or boss fights like Necrosis or HK-47 and the driods

Posted: December 7th, 2005, 2:54 pm

mkupka2
mkupka2's Reps:
I have the same problem. I cant do any jedi quests and I cant gring by myself. If there is any way then you must tell me.

Last edited by Guest on December 13th, 2005, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 10th, 2005, 8:00 pm

biohac
biohac's Reps:
I am a noobie with A 25 JEDI LEVEL. How can I find quest that I can actually do at my level. I was putting the robot together for Watto, my son deleted the quest befoe I could finish it, anyway I can get it bac. I have all the parts for the robot, just cannot put it together. Any advise appreciated.

Posted: December 13th, 2005, 7:32 am

vajradorje
vajradorje's Reps:
Hi folks,

newbie here.

i'm in the same boat with my Jedi.

i'm nearly done with the droid quest from Watto, but i can't find the part in the sukill (sp?) cave?

more tellingly, since i'm lvl 22, i can't really stand toe to toe with most npcs just yet. i can take most of them one on one, but when they gang up, i'm usually toast.

i'd be appreciative of any adivce regarding the location of the part in the caves.

and any adivce on how to level up this, or any other, character quickly.

i see that in the premium section there is talk about an exploit that will net you level 90 in three days.

i'm very interested in that!

thanks for your attention.

May the Force Be With You!

Posted: December 16th, 2005, 3:58 am

shadowsirhell
shadowsirhell's Reps:
the way i lvl up is just doing missions at dant it takes long but at least u lvl up evantually

Posted: January 28th, 2006, 11:38 pm

figuea
figuea's Reps:
how do i get watto to give me quests?

Posted: February 5th, 2006, 5:54 am

dunkle13
dunkle13's Reps:
Hi every one I just read what you all said but it does not rely help me because I'm level 9 for my Jedi

Posted: February 7th, 2006, 4:39 am

cerbis
cerbis's Reps:
cant realy level cause SOE messed up all the game...

Posted: February 24th, 2006, 8:13 am

darkling420
darkling420's Reps:
Im new to the game and yes a jedi i don really seem to be haveing much trouble leving up ive noticed if you just kill trash in space it goes semi fast leving im a reb pilot up to xwing status and i kill in the yavin system and tatooine systems there easy fast kills and never really run out of stuff to shoot at my space combat is maxed but i still get normal combat xp for my lev not to mention i make 1 mil credits a day from all the space junk just loading up landing selling what isnt a upgrade and heading back out again. Something else that ive found on rori i dont stand toe to toe with stuff i kill trash mobs with a good rifle or carbine useing jedi run so i can kill stuff a good bit higher then my lev useing this method just have to pick and choose your targets takes a bit to figure out what creatures dont have range atks but once you master that part its pretty easy. I hope this is usefull to you other fledling jedis out there and good luck :lol:

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 10:11 am

thatonedude
thatonedude's Reps:
Hey guys well here are alittle tips if your a noobie jedi first thing you want to do is start the legacy quest easy way to get past the lower noobie levels

after that go to kashyyk there many things for you to do here to get good xp and it isnt as high lvl as mustafar (note you may have to have a friend or a friendly elder help on some missions)

while on kash you could try the ryyatt trial here you can spend your time grinding on wookies or doing missions for any one of the mission givers as seeing they do give a good amount of xp

Or

you could try the avatar (you will need friends) but up here they have a good amount of quests with good xp and one repeatable one if I can remember that gives around 100k-200k

and If you dont feel like killing stuff on kash or are not strong enough for mustafar try being a pilot everything you kill in space =combat xp and this can be another fun way to grind well gl

If I think of anything ells I tell you

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 10:30 am

scubasteve4sq

Total Posts: 444
scubasteve4sq's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
ok THE BEST way for u guys to grind at ur lvl is to go to kashyyyk. when u get there open your datapad (press k) then go to POI (points of interest) double click the rodian hunter camp and follow the waypoint. there is a guy near the tent who will tell u about how the "varactyls are becoming a problem and he needs u to kill them (these are the things obi-wan rode on in ep III)
for every 8 u kill u get 9,000 xp and 8,000 creds. so this is by far the best way at your level. some say wooks are better but i disagree. in the time it takes u to do one round of wooks u can do 2.5 of varactyls. and the wookie quest is only 1,000 xp more than the varactyls. hope this helps

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 10:31 am

scubasteve4sq

Total Posts: 444
scubasteve4sq's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
oh and make sure u group up because you get credit for every kill made by anyone in your group

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 12:46 pm

psycosis
psycosis's Reps:
Once you get a bit higher in level there's a post in the premium section that will get you high amounts of XP.

Posted: May 1st, 2006, 2:00 pm

zguy517
zguy517's Reps:
vajradorje (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi folks,

newbie here.

i'm in the same boat with my Jedi.

i'm nearly done with the droid quest from Watto, but i can't find the part in the sukill (sp?) cave?

more tellingly, since i'm lvl 22, i can't really stand toe to toe with most npcs just yet. i can take most of them one on one, but when they gang up, i'm usually toast.

i'd be appreciative of any adivce regarding the location of the part in the caves.

and any adivce on how to level up this, or any other, character quickly.

i see that in the premium section there is talk about an exploit that will net you level 90 in three days.

i'm very interested in that!

thanks for your attention.

May the Force Be With You!

The part is near where the hermit lives. When you enter his little area(past the fence) it is on the far walll. It is siting on a little shelf or something in the indent

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online