taultunleashed logoSWG Locking Up When using XUnleashed... : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Locking Up When using XUnleashed... : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: November 15th, 2003, 2:50 pm

Kryndal
Kryndal's Reps:
I think I may have posted this in the wrong (Plug-ins) forum previously... For the past several days, SWG has been "locking up" when I attempt to record a macro using XUnleashed. Oddly, it's not that the program itself is locked/frozen- it's only the keyboard and mouse that no longer work (not recognized within the SWG client). I'm not even able to Alt+Tab out of the program; the only way "out" is to Ctrl+Alt+Del. When I re-enter SWG after doing so, everything is relatively normal- except the macro is still recording, and XUnleashed doesn't recognize the F12 key.

This has only been happening the past few days... I have my Anti-Virus software disabled, so that shouldn't be it; I have made no other changes (to my system or my SWG congfiguration) during that time. XU worked like a charm before this- the only thing that I can think of is that a recent patch may be wreaking havoc. Is this happening to anyone else? Either way- can anyone offer any advice to solve the problem?

Posted: November 15th, 2003, 5:17 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
weird. have you rebooted?

Posted: November 15th, 2003, 9:09 pm

Kryndal
Kryndal's Reps:
Yep- quite a few times, actually... It seems to be a very specific response of the client <u>to</u> the activation of XU. Like I said- it's worked like a charm, up until this past week, so I'm wondering if it is somehow related to the patch(es) this week...

Posted: November 16th, 2003, 8:13 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
I dont think so since I can still use it.

Posted: November 16th, 2003, 8:15 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
PS, try uninstalling your virus software completely. It could be that it is still active in memory doing something or conflicting with XU.

If that is the case, maybe xu can add something to help avoid interacting with that dll for that virus software.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online