taultunleashed logoSWG - The Stormtrooper : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

SWG - The Stormtrooper : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: July 2nd, 2007, 6:07 pm

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
The Stormtrooper
Print News
Complete Author Notes
Prologue: Khan Rannek

Over a year ago, I submitted what has now become the prologue of my story, “The Stormtrooper”, to Star Wars Vault. I did not necessarily let myself even hope they’d feature it on their website. But a few days later, despite my lack of faith, I got a response from one of the staff members, who told me that they’d be happy to add it to their collection of fan fictions.

Since then, much of my time has been spent working on the first installment of my own fantasy series, though unrelated to Star Wars. When I had finished it, which I did only recently, I set to finding a publisher. Many won’t even look at the work of authors without any experience, let alone a fourteen year old, so I decided to add to my accomplishments, by continuing my story here on Star Wars Vault.

I contacted the staff, and they agreed to begin featuring the new additions to the original story. So over the next few months, I will be adding to the story chapter by chapter, until finally coming to the end of this tale. Hopefully, I will get out one or two chapters a week, but there will undoubtedly be some delays, from time to time.

Be warned: This story will go without an editor, so it is likely there will be plot holes and some spelling and grammar errors. I write this story from my knowledge of the canon and continuations of the Star Wars series, along with some experiences from the game itself. All characters, even those named after people I came across in the game, are entirely fictional, and are not based off of any real person. I have taken some creative liberties in order to come up with an engaging tale, so that not everything is correct to the Star Wars mythology. For example, I may not exactly describe the exchange of credits right. Those things always annoyed me… In many games, they’re featured as chips, but I still haven’t figured out how they’re exchanged exactly, what they look like…

However, by looking past such little imperfections, I am sure you will find this story to be of a very compelling and exciting nature, and I hope you all will enjoy it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online