taultunleashed logoSWG XP Glitches/Exploits/Hacks : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG XP Glitches/Exploits/Hacks : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: June 28th, 2007, 4:15 pm

alien56
alien56's Reps:
Hello,

Im looking for any sort of SWG Glitches/Exploits/Hacks that still work as of Chapter 6 and that can be done easily and rack up XP. Im looking for something Besides a Macro or Repeat mission however. Is there anything that would work. My current character that im working on is a Level 13 and I want to level to 90 as fast as possible. Is there anything available for purchase.

Posted: June 28th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
We have LOTS of SWG things nough said haha.

Posted: June 28th, 2007, 6:39 pm

alien56
alien56's Reps:
Understood that there are many...But are they all "Confirmed" to still be working in the Current Chapter of SWG. Main ones Im looking at are these:

SWG Exploit: 100k XP Every 6-7 Minutes! Working

SWG Exploit: Stacked Ent Buff for PvE and PvP!!!

SWG Guide: AFK Lvl 500 Jedi Grinding

SWG Cheats - Vendor Exploit For Extra Credits Easily

Also is there a Level restriction for the XP one....Would it require to be at higher level than 14 to accomplish. If you can provide me with this much info Then I would pay for Premium access. I Need to be sure that the info provided here will assist me Leveling to 90 From where Im at now. Because My AFK Macro isnt exaclty working great now in chapter 6 now that theyve added this dam dodge thing....Makes my character move to the right constantly ends up screwing up the auto attacking and when I come back im either dead or far away from the Mob I starting "AFKing" so I need a new method for leveling my new account

Posted: November 19th, 2007, 3:23 pm

naturedmarksman
naturedmarksman's Reps:
I could use some serious info as well as to what exactly this site has to offer, I don't see the point in wasting some of my own cash if I'll see it to just be a waste.

Posted: November 19th, 2007, 3:44 pm

royobannen1
royobannen1's Reps:
naturedmarksman (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I could use some serious info as well as to what exactly this site has to offer, I don't see the point in wasting some of my own cash if I'll see it to just be a waste.

Well, you can always find you're own exploit. Post it in the submissions forum and earn free premium that way :P

I will say it is worth it though, I have gotten quite a few nice things via this site that otherwise I would not have today.

Posted: November 20th, 2007, 10:38 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Look how populated our swg section is. I think it speaks for itself. :)

Posted: August 4th, 2010, 10:12 am

theoverlord

Total Posts: 9
theoverlord's Reps: 0
well you can try the hard way but its guarantied that you will make level 90 in three days just go at kasyyyk at the rryatt trial and go to the webweaver path when you will arive at the feral wookiees camp start shooting at the right side wookiees they will all block and keep doing that until you will get level 70 after that you should try to combine the killing with mission terminal its pretty easy i got lev 90 in 2 days with that

Posted: August 4th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Wow that was a big necro post. LOL locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online