taultunleashed logoWhats Your Favorite Profession : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 4 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 54 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
blue large dot

Whats Your Favorite Profession : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 4

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 5:47 pm

miget01
miget01's Reps:
oh and btw, i can beat a commando as a medic any day, just gotta play it right
its the dot remover that kills those commandos.

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 8:11 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
Medic if he knows how to play can easily defeat a cammmando.I know the i get beaten by certian medics same with spys.A jedi friend of mine was saying if he was a 90 like me he could easily defeat me.One problem is im a 90 cammando and he is a lvl 41 jedi(just started palying a month ago).The reason iposted this is beacuse i cant stand people (mainly noobs) that talk trash but cant back it up.By the time he makes it to 90 he might be skilled enough to take an 80 out but definatly not a 90 cammando.But by saying this im not saying im not beaten im not exactly in the top 50 people hehe.

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 10:14 pm

morven
morven's Reps:
coreyswis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Cammando reaches lvl 90 and no one can stop him(except another cammando)

Perhaps you have never fought a jedi with full lightside template. I beat commandos with relative ease, after my heal i get 20 second dots immunity. At that point the commando wishes he had stim d's :p

Posted: April 29th, 2007, 12:45 pm

manninja
manninja's Reps:
no way guys spy is the best pro, when your low on health and you think youve killed all the npcs a spy will be there to hunt you and ambush you and stab you and shank you and possibly gansta cap you.

Posted: April 29th, 2007, 6:25 pm

mezzin
mezzin's Reps:
yea just moving target pratice to a commando with binoculers

Posted: August 28th, 2007, 10:48 pm

roguekid
roguekid's Reps:
Bounty Hunter of course :)

And no I am not an FOTM BH who respecced after 6.8, I went BH just before the changed the faction stuff to GCW

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 4:21 am

royobannen1
royobannen1's Reps:
I have been a BH since I leveled Inv 1 - 4 on foot, and I could rock any commando that posted in this thread.

Posted: September 19th, 2007, 2:20 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
Im not the best cammando but ive never been defeated by a BH. IM not saying theres no one out there that can beat its just i havnt come across any BH that can defeat but Im Cammando for Life.

Posted: September 19th, 2007, 2:23 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
morven (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
coreyswis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Cammando reaches lvl 90 and no one can stop him(except another cammando)

Perhaps you have never fought a jedi with full lightside template. I beat commandos with relative ease, after my heal i get 20 second dots immunity. At that point the commando wishes he had stim d's :p

Well iIve neverm met a Jedi that has taken me down with ease. And i dont think i have fought a jedi using full lightside Temp but my Temp is for PVP only from one of the best cammandos in the game.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online