taultunleashed logoWow I never knew how fun this game could be. : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

Wow I never knew how fun this game could be. : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 3

Posted: November 27th, 2006, 1:50 pm

mezzin
mezzin's Reps:
commando kicks !@#$%^&* and the game is great the only thing you have to watch out for is to not burn yourself out lvling

Posted: November 28th, 2006, 3:45 pm

redbear
redbear's Reps:
I've just ordered the game, i hear alot of good things about it and this discussion has confirmed them. thanx.

Posted: December 1st, 2006, 6:00 am

mryuck

Total Posts: 137
mryuck's Reps: 21
premium
I'm glad to see there are many who are enjoying the game, I truly am-- but for me, I gave up about 3 months ago. As an elder jedi, Bioengineer and Creature Handler among others, and a player for over 3 years, you can imagine my unahppiness wth the CU and NGE... but even more than that, the game felt 'stale' to me. The GCW was non-existant....maybe it was the server I was on, but the days of multi-guild raids and base defending disappeared a long time ago- And the changes/nerfs to traders and instituting non-decay on items devastated the player-based economy... even the RP aspect of the game suffered as long-time players became frustrated and left.
I could go on and on about why I left... and I didn't even mention SOE/LA shitting on all paying players by scrapping the game we loved and handing us the NGE...(and getting into Vanguard beta helped end my days in SWG as well...) but I'm still holding out hope that the game will someday achieve the greatness it should have enjoyed. Unfortunately, I see current improvements as band-aids to a poorly designed game. SWG2 or whatever they're going to call it will hopefully resurrect this franchise's MMORPG hopes.

Posted: December 6th, 2006, 4:27 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
well everyone says it was way better before i only wish i could have played back then and i love camando but still in away the game does seem to be getting worse.but i guess its better that i started now and not then so i dont quit.any way the new holopet things annoy me everyone looks to buy a rare and waist money yeah its cool but is it really worth 25-50mill?

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 5:04 pm

mezzin
mezzin's Reps:
lol yea people will buy and sell everything they can to decorate their house and to have this and that somw houses are really nice than some are just wherehouses

Posted: December 12th, 2006, 6:13 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
well my guild slash house is really nice and i only spent about 500k and got alot of rare stuff for free(but i didnt waist money)

Posted: December 19th, 2006, 7:56 am

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
but people get the rare stuff then try to sell because they got bored

Posted: December 22nd, 2006, 4:01 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
i dont like the warehouses

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 8:47 am

mandogod
mandogod's Reps:
you know your house is cool when you have over 500million credits worth of items in it and armor doesnt count eh, or when you have a so many suits of mando that you take up all the item space in your mustafarian bunker. Thats when you know your house is cool.

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 4:05 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
but is it really worth it? we got to get back to the fact it is a game i mean if you think you should spend 500mil on a house that only about 25-40% of everybody in that galaxy is going to see then you must be loaded or love those 25-40% of people.What does it realy prove?The game is fun and having a house is fun along with loading it full of stuff but spending so much is pointless or atleast i think.But then again thats one of those things that makes the game fun

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 9:36 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
Im going my 4th month of playing andit has changed alot even from when i have started like now when u look at someone u dont even have to lock on to them to see there lvl and stuff another thing making the game fun

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 7:49 am

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
But they changed it again and it gets anoyying when you get used to somthing and they change it all the sudden and have to readjust

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online