taultunleashed logoWow I never knew how fun this game could be. : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Wow I never knew how fun this game could be. : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions

Posted: July 21st, 2006, 7:45 am

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
I got the game about a week ago and it is awsome.I think that if you like STARWARS.You should get it.Whats your opinion?

Posted: July 22nd, 2006, 3:52 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
If you finished KOTOR/2 and you want more SW/RPG gaming, then SWG is about as close as you can get. If only you had gotten here about 2 years ago, when things were more fun :)

Posted: July 24th, 2006, 8:24 am

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
yeah i onceheard the game was funner is that tue can someone tell me?oh and what is your favrite side imps or rebs

Posted: July 24th, 2006, 10:36 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
It used to be more fun. Then I left when they tried to make changes and screwed things.

Posted: July 24th, 2006, 3:13 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
yeah so i hear.does anyone know how i can get a pet in the game?i really want to

Posted: August 7th, 2006, 11:04 am

2cocky
2cocky's Reps:
Yes this game used to be heads and shoulders above what it is today, but at least the current dev team is progressing towards what I believe will eventually be a very nice product.

As far as pets go, there are three quests available that will grant one to you, two are on Kashyyk and the other is part of the Legacy quest. You can either do those or spend roughly 10 mil for an old one from back in the day.

Posted: August 7th, 2006, 12:29 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
oh okay thanks

Posted: August 12th, 2006, 12:01 pm

kiel2120
kiel2120's Reps:
I have been playing the game about a month now and I love it. I never played pre NGE so I dunno what it was like before, but from what I have played so far its an awesome game.

Posted: August 12th, 2006, 2:07 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
i agree 100% i love it it has now been a month for me and i cant stop playing it

Posted: August 12th, 2006, 9:00 pm

glvsave
glvsave's Reps:
I can see how the game would be pretty fun for the new players, since the vision the developers have had since then has remained fairly consistant. It was a "sandbox" game when I first started (feb 2005), was pretty much still that during the CU, now it's more directed/instanced based, so myself (and a lot of other vets) have had a hard time adapting to the direction of the game. Before, it was pretty much "make your own fun," now it's "here's something to do we hope you find fun," and some have taken that as a sort of dumbing down of the game (but in reality, everyone complained about the lack of content pre-NGE and pre-CU, so that's ironic in a way). Me personally, I've adapted, and still find ways to make the game fun for myself and my guild (partially by trying to find ways to break the game, heh heh).

I've pretty much rambled here, but my overall point is that I'm glad there are new players getting hooked on the game, and I'm willing to bet that in six months or a year from now, you'll remember your first time in Tansirii station, your first time in the legacy quest, etc. with a smile, just like I remember joining my first spin group or when I got visited by the old man. It really is a "good" game that's trying to become "great" again, and attracting (and KEEPING) new players is going to be a huge part of that.

Posted: August 12th, 2006, 9:57 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
fun game to a point but it used to be a lot more fun before. also moved out of news and into discussion because this isnt news

Posted: August 14th, 2006, 8:12 am

tault_mrmando
tault_mrmando's Reps:
i likes it whne jedi ment something and every one worked to be jedi or most did.. now they just changed it and you have to work to get other things.. i am working on getting the best stats in the game rite now.. (const, stam, agility so on...)

but its fun and wiht the expertise it should be even beter

Posted: August 15th, 2006, 8:41 pm

wowmonkey
wowmonkey's Reps:
Yeah im about to reopen my swg account... if i can find a damn store that still sells timecards for it.

Posted: August 18th, 2006, 1:46 pm

mswis1
mswis1's Reps:
i love the game and i think its was alot funner before but all around its a good and a great

Posted: August 18th, 2006, 4:40 pm

mswis1
mswis1's Reps:
game

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online