taultunleashed logoSWG Guide: Quick Guide To Leveling : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Guide: Quick Guide To Leveling : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: December 6th, 2006, 9:50 pm

nasty00
nasty00's Reps:
*Note Must Have RoTW and ToOW expansions*

I'm not really writing this to get credit, but just to help those along from my personal experience.

First off, the best way to start grinding is do the legacy quest. If you do this it get you to lvl 50 roughly. (I'm sure there is a guide to walk you through it) After this. complete 90-100% of the kashy quests (have a firend help or get a group) After these quests you should be around lvl 60-65. Depending on how many creatures you kill along the way. Once here go to the ryatt trail webweaver path. Now i have found it best to be a commando,medic(my personal fave), or officer. Aggro the large mob of feral wookies near the center of the map. Their xp caps out at 1649xp a kill, and with dots you can kill all 20 npcs realitively fast.

*The trick to killing them*

Run into the group and dot everything up, near the bridge to the left (the one that would take you farther along the path to the trail guide) there is a little indent in the ground where you are un-attackable. Now this is an exploit and if caught you could get in trouble, but keep to yourself and nothing will happen, ive been here for 3 days straight and nothing so far. When in the dip, let the dots tick them down. Once worn off most wookies will be at 50-60% health. Now run accros the little island to the big bridge leading upwards to the trandoshans with the radio. Once aggro drops run back and re-dot everything. Eventually it will start dieing off. And wa-la xp heaven.

*Note Alternative method*

You can also drag the majorty of the wookies to the dip and hold aggro so they are stuck there, and just kill 4-5 of the wookies. This allows you to respawn them slowly and kill them 1 by 1. (this may be easier at first)

You can do this untill lvl 80. generating about 1lvl per hour at an average pace with little effort.

Once level 80 go to mustafar and run all the quests you can (pretty easy to find groups doing the harder quests)

Doin this get you to lvl 85-87 again depending on how many npcs you kill.

Once at this point the last levels should be grinded out on tulurs's using whatever hunting method you like.

From start to end playing 3 hours a day it takes 2 weeks to get a char from lvl 1-90.

At any place you can go at your own pace :D

Again this isnt a powerlevel guide, just a simple outline for a decent way to level without alot of hastle.

*I find music of your choice really helps at the wookiee spawn*

Enjoy xp and simple little outline :)

Posted: December 7th, 2006, 1:22 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Can premium users yay or nay this Guide.

Posted: December 12th, 2006, 3:30 am

sith_apprentice

Total Posts: 29
sith_apprentice's Reps: 0
do you have a wp to the indent you talk about near the bridge?

Posted: December 12th, 2006, 10:56 am

methos237
methos237's Reps:
The indent is just to the right of the bridge if you are looking at it, trying to now on my lvl 53 BH.

Posted: December 12th, 2006, 11:17 am

methos237
methos237's Reps:
I'm going to stay YAY to this because it kinda works. When you loose aggro, your dot stops ticking, but it was a great find on the non-aggro spot. It makes killing these things alot easier since you seem to pull the whole camp when going after one.

Posted: December 13th, 2006, 10:53 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays 2 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 10:02 am

droopy04

Total Posts: 67
droopy04's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
It works... I used to do this before the NGE.

I have a lvl 31 Bh and will try it... although I might need to go commando next... not sure.

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 9:48 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Well still waiting on those yays or nays :)

Posted: January 4th, 2007, 9:50 pm

thegamestoppa
thegamestoppa's Reps:
Ill give her a Yay. Like he said, not a powerleveling strat, just a simple outline on the best method to level up relatively quickly.

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 4:53 am

expurt
expurt's Reps:
Ok 3 yays. Moving to confirm. Submitted for award.

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
100 to you.

Posted: January 7th, 2007, 8:59 am

ortdude

Total Posts: 25
ortdude's Reps: 0
Yey, but with my lvl 58 BH my dot doesn't do enough damage to make it worth while.

Posted: January 11th, 2007, 10:38 am

knock_demon
knock_demon's Reps:
anyone have waypoint cordinates for this I have looked all over area and I still get attacked no secret "SWEET" spot in my adventures so far if anyone knows exactly where to stand please pass this on

Posted: March 20th, 2007, 10:17 am

starhero
starhero's Reps:
-226 179 -107 when you go down to the plateau the feral wooks live on head to the bridge on the left as said the way you would go to go to next level , just before it is the dip.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online