taultunleashed logoSWG Guides - Guide to Solo "Stealing" the DWB : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Guides - Guide to Solo "Stealing" the DWB : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 11:20 pm

sploitsw
sploitsw's Reps:
This guide will help you get the keys for the DWB sections and enable you to "Steal" your way through the entire bunker all by yourself.

First of all you will need a SPY with access to the DWB, 300 or better Camoflage (use pups or armor and clothing attachments). Make sure your spy has "Decoy" in your experitse along with "Without a Trace" and "Smoke Bomb" and the Venomous Ploy Line. All the attacks that I use in the DWB are Melee, I do not believe you can accomplish this with a Ranged Spy. I use a Guardian Blaster Fist but I am sure you could use any level 90 melee weapon that has a comparable DPS. Any health stims that you have will help you greatly. You will need to get an Entertainer buff. Usually I get 3000 Kinetic, Crit Chance, Heal Chance 18% and what I have left over I put in Strength or Stamina. You can play with the buffs like you want to suit your playing style. Now you are ready to enter the DWB.

When you enter make sure you are under smoke and all of your Cloaks are ready to use. As you go through the DWB use a macro to "Steal" from the Mobs in the DWB. You will "Steal" Statted loot and Credits. You can only steal from the Battle Droids, Black Sun and Miners. As you progress you will get to the Key rooms symply click on the Key card readers and that will "Notify Security". When the first Blood Guard comes out simply drop Venomous Ploy and that MOB will call for back up. When the next 2 Blood Guard come out wait until the stop moving and drop Venomous Ploy on those 2 and they will call for Security. At this point the Key holder will spawn soon. You do not need to kill the Blood Guard or Ghosts just keep stealing from them as they spawn. When the Key holder spawns he will come out of the room and stand still. Once you have stolen from him Kill him. Depending on your expertise this can be easy or quite difficult. I usually use preperation, assinnate, ambush, Venomous Ploy, Slash, by this time I am out of action and I use basic attacks until I have action built back up and then I heal. When my health gets low I Decoy ,heal undercover and immediatly attack the key holder (if you dont it will loose agrro and regain its health). I tend to use base stims or Officer Stims if I can get them. Once I have that key I steal my way down to the section B key area (room with the shuttle in the middle of it).
The section B key is the most difficult to get. When you are in the room with the shuttle there is a Super Battle droid right beside the keyholder when it spawns. To get this key click on the key card reader and spawn security. A Blood Guard will spawn and here is where you need to wait to attack that Blood Guard. Wait exactly 4 minutes from the time you spawned it and drop Venomous Ploy on it (It will despawn in 5 minutes). It will call for back up but by the time they arrive this mob will despawn (you can also kill it but it needs to be gone when the key holder arrives). Then 2 more Black Sun will spawn. Wait until they stop moving and drop your Venomous Ploy on them they will also call for back up. 4 more Black sun will spawn and the Key holder. When the key holder spawns it will be standing still in the door way that leads back up to the A section key Another Blood Guard will spawn in the corridor with it wait until it leaves the area and joins the other Black Sun in the Center of the room. Position yourself exactly 9 meters from the Super Battle Droid. Memorize or mark this position. You will be in front of the door where the key holder is standing. Move over to the key holder and drop Venomous Ploy on the key holder. It will hesitate and begin to move to the center of the room where the previous 4 to 6 Black Sun have spawned. While the key holder hesitates, move to the position that is exactly 9m from the Super Battle Droid. When the key holder moves into your range. Hit it with every thing you have I use the same attacks as I use on the Section A key holder but in here you must kill it as quick as possible to ensure it does not aggro the other Black Sun. At this point I use every buff I can and any thing that helps you do damage use it. The key holder will move closer to the 4 other Black Sun in the center of the room. If you aggro them you cannot kill the key holder and will have to wait until the Key card reader resets and you will have to redo this section from the begining. It took me several tries to get this perfect but It can be done. You must be exactly 9m from that Super Battle Droid or your attacks will aggro it. You must attack the key holder as soon as it is in range of your Melee attacks if not it will run to the center of the room where the other 4 to 6 Black Sun are standing and aggro them. Once you have the Section B key you can move on to the Mine key.
The Mine key is easier than the other 2 keys to get. Click on the key card reader and a Black Sun Ghost will spawn move to where it has spawned and drop Venomous Ploy on it (make sure you are back under Smoke Bomb). The Ghost will call for Back up and Spawn 2 more Ghosts. Drop Venomous Ploy on those 2 and they will also call for back up. Now is the easy part. When the next set spawns there will be 2 Super Battle Droids and 2 more Ghosts along with the Key holder. The SBD's and the Ghosts will move all the way down the hall way away from the key holder. The key holder will stand about 5 meters from where it spawned and stop. When the SBD's and Ghosts move out of the area that leaves the key holder alone and easy to kill. Unload all your attacks on it just as you have done with the other 2.
When you have the key you have access to the mine and now entire Bunker and can steal 2 times from every mob (except for the rats and sbd's). You will get credits or statted loot or nothing at all. Once you have stolen from all the mobs you can continue to call keys and steal from those newly spawned Black Sun. You can also kill the Wraiths in the same mannor as the Key holders for a chance to pick up the now very rare Mando Liquids. When the server resets simply head back down and you can steal from all the mobs again. I have made millions of Credits off the loot and Liquids. One bonus is if you can get in there ahead of a group, as they work their way down they will clear the bunker and you can steal from the new mobs that spawn. Happy Stealing :wink:

Posted: January 19th, 2008, 11:48 pm

revjosh

Total Posts: 265
revjosh's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Some of this is common knowledge but I learned some new things as well. I'll give it a yay

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 6:29 am

wyvernfist
wyvernfist's Reps:
yay

Posted: January 20th, 2008, 1:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
2 yays 1 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Posted: January 29th, 2008, 5:41 am

diraven

Total Posts: 55
diraven's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yay

Posted: January 29th, 2008, 12:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
300 to you and moved to confirmed

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online