taultunleashed logoSWG Guides - Pet grind in 3 days(pet stims to lvl 90) : Star Wars Galaxies Guides - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 41 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

SWG Guides - Pet grind in 3 days(pet stims to lvl 90) : Star Wars Galaxies Guides - Page 2

Posted: August 21st, 2008, 1:36 am

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
when your pet reaches 90 and you respec to a combat prof and your pet kills something do you get proper exp or does it give you 1 exp cus i would like to do this but dont see the point if you cant

Posted: August 23rd, 2008, 5:23 pm

ndanger
ndanger's Reps:
It does work (sort of)

When you respec back to lvl 90 combat, your pet will still be lvl 10.

your pet will have the points for 90, but you will still have to level it. The easy way to do this is:

Call the pet out and put it in passive mode. You need make 80 kills that con green or better (lvl 70+). each time you make a kill, your pet will gain a level.

Posted: August 26th, 2008, 4:32 am

hippiecrew
hippiecrew's Reps:
Hmmm I was just thinking, could you grind it to 90 (as a level 10 ent) and then go to a combat profession and use the pet to grind yourself to level 90?(as long as you get a hit on it right?)

Posted: August 27th, 2008, 7:11 am

exfelon
exfelon's Reps:
this sounds awesome, i'm gonna try it shortly.

Posted: August 28th, 2008, 4:53 am

ndanger
ndanger's Reps:
hippiecrew (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hmmm I was just thinking, could you grind it to 90 (as a level 10 ent) and then go to a combat profession and use the pet to grind yourself to level 90?(as long as you get a hit on it right?)

No, the reason this exploit works is because the beast cannot be a higher level than the master. A level 10 anything cannot control a lvl 90 pet.

Posted: October 21st, 2008, 8:58 am

mrinkus

Total Posts: 1
mrinkus's Reps: 0
Awesome guide, worked great. However, was best to run 5 simultaneous macros for loot, attack, stims, food and blink. Everything has its different rate of use.

My guess would be that an ent already 90 could respec to a crafter to use the same pet level formula.

Posted: January 4th, 2009, 9:28 pm

the truth hurtz

Total Posts: 15
the truth hurtz's Reps: 0
premium
Great idea. I'm doing it now. Dunno if I'm on par with the three day thing since I'm mid day two and only at 150000%. On the other hand I had BFF in less then 24hrs.

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 7:33 pm

finnfinn

finnfinn's Reps: 0
can someone exactly clarify this? I dont see what exactly your supposed to do.

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 11:34 pm

finnfinn

okay, i think i've got it all down. the only thing thats bugging me is how you got 450000% in only three days, iv only gotten something like 6000 in the past three hours. but i dont know, however long it takes it seems like it will be worth it.

Posted: January 31st, 2009, 11:53 pm

purpy01

Total Posts: 51
purpy01's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
This is sorta nerfed. To keep the spawns going for killing, you need to loot them... cant with a full inventory AFK unless your using an auto-it script due to the new loot patch.

So, if your going to do this afk you need to have a loot SCRIPT going, not just a macro.

Posted: February 1st, 2009, 3:12 am

cazwright

Total Posts: 53
cazwright's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Very nice. Once the pet has that 45000% it will level normally with your leveling.

Posted: February 1st, 2009, 7:14 am

finnfinn

cazwright (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Very nice. Once the pet has that 45000% it will level normally with your leveling.

how long did it take you to reach 45000?

Posted: February 1st, 2009, 10:15 am

wlllzllla

Total Posts: 6
wlllzllla's Reps: 0
premium
Ok cool, I'm glad it is 45000 and not 450k haha. Btw, you can respec to an ent from lvl 90 combat and then respec back to 90 right? Also you have to run a macro and not only watch for FedDub but clear your inventory too.

Posted: February 6th, 2009, 2:48 pm

unkoryu

Total Posts: 34
unkoryu's Reps: 0
DAMMIT!

Last edited by unkoryu on February 7th, 2009, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 7th, 2009, 4:18 am

finnfinn

unkoryu (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
let me tell you guys a story on my 2nd pet I leveled using this method. It was a full defense spec'd pet, so I was having trouble with the DPS not killing the lvl 2's in one hit. so I decided to level up just 2 more levels. bringing me and pet to lvl 12. Still 10levels within the mobs. For some reason, it stopped giving me XP.

So I said screw it I'll level the pet up the good ol fashioned way. So now I have to kill stuff to use up the %XP's that were building up. I kept killing things and I the pet kept leveling up. lvl 40 now. I check the pet again, still has like 20k xp left. Ok, keep leveling, keep leveling, wtf? lvl 60 now and check the xp again. This time it's around 10kish xp left so I'm like ok anytime now it's going to run out. Well the XP took me all the way to lvl 90 pet.

So. My 2nd pet took me only about 56,000% to next level to max out. Which is about less than a day's worth.

Can I get some points for this discovery? heeeheeeee

no, its been clarified that you only need 45,000% xp. i just leveled a pet to 90 with exactly 45,000

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online