taultunleashed logoSWG Tricks - Tips for a free ITV : Star Wars Galaxies Guides tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

SWG Tricks - Tips for a free ITV : Star Wars Galaxies Guides

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 9:34 pm

extract0rs

Total Posts: 139
extract0rs's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
If you missed the 2006 anniversary (with the ITV being a reward), because your account was inactive, there is still hope.

I (and many of my returning friends) have successfully filed a ticket saying that we were active during the anniversary, but did not receive the ITV.

How does this work? GMs do not have access to billing info, so they cannot easily verify if your account was actually active. THEY DO, however, check the age of your toon. If the toon existed before or during the anniversary, they will give you the ITV deed with no hassle.

If this is common knowledge, I apologize. If it is not, I'm hoping to extend my premium - it ends on the 10th.

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 11:27 pm

shinshinshuu

Total Posts: 27
shinshinshuu's Reps: 0
Yay because I know that GMs will indeed do this, but keep in mind you can get pretty much anything done if you get the right GM. The few times I've failed at mando runs I just submit a ticket saying that the whole group was getting extreme lag and they always refunded my stuff. Obviously no way for a GM to know if there was lag at any given time for any certain player (not immediately anyways).

Posted: February 5th, 2008, 5:12 am

seniorfrito

Total Posts: 221
seniorfrito's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I have heard them do this for other people, but know they didn't do it for me. So I only have one of my old accounts with the ITV because I only had one active at that time. I asked politely, told them exactly that and they said there was no way for them to verify and that they couldn't do it.

That was however a long time ago and probably only a few months after that reward was over. But, I have heard of other people doing it. So not yaying it and not naying it. Just putting that out there, you might get a GM who won't let you get it. So what do you do? File again and hope to get a new GM.

Posted: February 5th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moving to confirmed and 300 to you.

Posted: March 12th, 2008, 10:29 am

wafflesmcduff

Total Posts: 12
wafflesmcduff's Reps: 0
Was the ITV one per account? Or could you get it on every character on the account?

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Moving to confirmed and 300 to you.

Posted: March 13th, 2008, 12:25 am

macro
macro's Reps:
It is per character. Hence why they check the individual character's age.

Posted: August 12th, 2008, 1:19 pm

ndanger
ndanger's Reps:
This is Senior GM Brewko. I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that your characters do not qualify to receive the Privateer Shuttle Instant Travel Vehicle, this item was awarded to players who logged in during the 3rd Anniversary which was 06/19/2006 through 07/10/2006 and according to our records your account was closed. Unfortunately since your account was closed it was not possible for you to have logged in to receive these items which was a requirement for the items. Now for the players who were not around during this Anniversary period our developers have added another Rat Trap Instant Travel Vehicle that can be acquired through a collection quest, I would recommend checking this out if you wish to acquire an ITV.

In regards to the Lamda Shuttle Hologram and the Corellian Corvette Hologram, these were both given out for the 2 Year Anniversary and they were handled the same way where you had to login to the game to acquire them. Unfortunately your account was also closed during this time (2005) so I'm afraid that you're not eligible to receive them and they are no longer obtainable.

I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that we're not going to be able to grant you either of the past Anniversary Awards, just like the Anniversary this year players were required to login to the game during this time in order to be eligible for the items. If there is anything else that we can do for you then please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Senior GM Brewko
Sony Online Entertainment

Posted: August 30th, 2008, 10:58 am

exfelon
exfelon's Reps:
why wouldn't you just do the new itv collection. no combat involved, visit like 5-6 planets' starports. done.

Posted: August 30th, 2008, 11:01 am

diakitana
diakitana's Reps:
Indeed, Just visit the 7/8 Major Starports in the galaxy and look for a Crate of Rattletrap Parts by the far tickt terminal in each Starport, failing that, just hit up SWGWIki and search for the collection " what a peice of junk"

Posted: January 4th, 2009, 11:04 pm

purpy01

Total Posts: 51
purpy01's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
ndanger (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is Senior GM Brewko. I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that your characters do not qualify to receive the Privateer Shuttle Instant Travel Vehicle, this item was awarded to players who logged in during the 3rd Anniversary which was 06/19/2006 through 07/10/2006 and according to our records your account was closed. Unfortunately since your account was closed it was not possible for you to have logged in to receive these items which was a requirement for the items. Now for the players who were not around during this Anniversary period our developers have added another Rat Trap Instant Travel Vehicle that can be acquired through a collection quest, I would recommend checking this out if you wish to acquire an ITV.

In regards to the Lamda Shuttle Hologram and the Corellian Corvette Hologram, these were both given out for the 2 Year Anniversary and they were handled the same way where you had to login to the game to acquire them. Unfortunately your account was also closed during this time (2005) so I'm afraid that you're not eligible to receive them and they are no longer obtainable.

I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that we're not going to be able to grant you either of the past Anniversary Awards, just like the Anniversary this year players were required to login to the game during this time in order to be eligible for the items. If there is anything else that we can do for you then please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Senior GM Brewko
Sony Online Entertainment

lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online