taultunleashed logonerfed : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 72 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

nerfed : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 4:19 am
 
evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
Joined: July 18th, 2008, 7:05 am
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
User avatar
premium
I'll ask a friend can i use his account again later to automate it.


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 4:27 am
 
jmwink

Total Posts: 38
Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:19 am
jmwink's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
any clue why it wont work?


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 4:28 am
 
jmwink

Total Posts: 38
Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:19 am
jmwink's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
Evil any chance you could fix mine? Its sitting on 3rd stage


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 7:58 am
 
cuervogold

Total Posts: 1089
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:39 pm
cuervogold's Reps: 727
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
jmwink wrote:
Evil any chance you could fix mine? Its sitting on 3rd stage



Did you watch the video? It's really all right there.

_________________
Cuervo, the drink.


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 8:00 am
 
jmwink

Total Posts: 38
Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:19 am
jmwink's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
I did but after a few of the steps, i was missing some of the stuff he had on there


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 8:24 am
 
spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
Joined: November 27th, 2009, 5:55 pm
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
So basically this only works when ur new pet is out. So kinda like an on and off switch to the godmode?


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 8:45 am
 
jmwink

Total Posts: 38
Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:19 am
jmwink's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
I get an error during the 64:A1 part. dunno why


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 8:47 am
 
evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
Joined: July 18th, 2008, 7:05 am
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
User avatar
premium
Yes and the pet can be any level.

Best bet is to use mynock dna and name it a mynock familiar, also make a normal stat mynock too so if someone sees u u can call the non-hacked 1 out, also helps too so u can stuff the hacked pet and trade to someone or drop to a vendor if u are paranoid. Would also be good to turn experience off so it stays small.


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 9:55 am
 
spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
Joined: November 27th, 2009, 5:55 pm
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
the video is kinda blurry and hard to read would it be possible to give a text tutorial to compare to the video tut so theres less room for error.


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 10:53 am
 
cuervogold

Total Posts: 1089
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:39 pm
cuervogold's Reps: 727
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
OH!

_________________
Cuervo, the drink.


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 11:32 am
 
jmwink

Total Posts: 38
Joined: December 30th, 2008, 9:19 am
jmwink's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
Did everything exactly how he did and it didnt work :(


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 12:17 pm
 
rugburn

Total Posts: 376
Joined: October 11th, 2006, 3:11 pm
rugburn's Reps: 4
User avatar
premium
spagetiokillers wrote:
the video is kinda blurry and hard to read would it be possible to give a text tutorial to compare to the video tut so theres less room for error.


At the bottom right of the video, next to the fullscreen and expand options, there should be something to increase the video resolution. I believe you can get 1080p at full screen with the video evil uploaded. I circled it in red on the image below in case you cant find it..

Image


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 12:27 pm
 
spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
Joined: November 27th, 2009, 5:55 pm
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
rugburn wrote:
spagetiokillers wrote:
the video is kinda blurry and hard to read would it be possible to give a text tutorial to compare to the video tut so theres less room for error.


At the bottom right of the video, next to the fullscreen and expand options, there should be something to increase the video resolution. I believe you can get 1080p at full screen with the video evil uploaded.


MK thanks i just started stage 1 so i got 2 days to go still


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 1:17 pm
 
cuervogold

Total Posts: 1089
Location: 127.0.0.1
Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:39 pm
cuervogold's Reps: 727
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
spagetiokillers wrote:
rugburn wrote:
spagetiokillers wrote:
the video is kinda blurry and hard to read would it be possible to give a text tutorial to compare to the video tut so theres less room for error.


At the bottom right of the video, next to the fullscreen and expand options, there should be something to increase the video resolution. I believe you can get 1080p at full screen with the video evil uploaded.


MK thanks i just started stage 1 so i got 2 days to go still


Respect your crafter and get cooldown (12 hour cut) and use a 4.0 functional incub. If you are in a dna city you can cut your times down to 5 hours.

_________________
Cuervo, the drink.


Reply with quote
Posted: August 8th, 2011, 2:57 pm
 
spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
Joined: November 27th, 2009, 5:55 pm
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cuervogold wrote:
Respect your crafter and get cooldown (12 hour cut) and use a 4.0 functional incub. If you are in a dna city you can cut your times down to 5 hours.


thanks, BTW i have 21 hours left i have extra enzymes is it worth it to just start over since itll take less time?


Reply with quote
Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Popular Sections
SWTOR Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Hacks
Guild Wars 2 Bots
Diablo 3 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Mods

Popular Sections
WoW Cataclysm Cheats & Exploits
WoW Cataclysm Hacks & Bots
Star Wars The Old Republic Cheats
SWTOR Mods
Torchlight 2 Cheats
SWTOR Space Mission Bots
Site Nav and RSS
RSS Feed of Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info RSS Feed 
Sitemap of Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info Sitemap 
SitemapIndex SitemapIndex
RSS Feed RSS Feed
Channel list Channel list
left bottom corner Site and Contents Copyright 2001-2012 All Rights Reserved TaultUnleashed.com bottom corner
top left
top right
createaccount
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?