taultunleashed logonerfed : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 72 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

nerfed : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 3:23 pm

jmwink

Total Posts: 38
jmwink's Reps: 1
premium
Does this work on both live and testcenter btw?

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 4:54 pm

other1

Total Posts: 43
other1's Reps: 0
Stupid question.. The .exe you've made now is instead of the original using ollydbg and CE? Its all in 1 automated now?

Not logged in for a while but I'll get a pet cooking and test this asap. Could make for lots of fun in the last few months.

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 5:49 pm

jmwink

Total Posts: 38
jmwink's Reps: 1
premium
other1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Stupid question.. The .exe you've made now is instead of the original using ollydbg and CE? Its all in 1 automated now?

Not logged in for a while but I'll get a pet cooking and test this asap. Could make for lots of fun in the last few months.

thanks for the douchey response just asking

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 7:06 pm

spagetiokillers

Total Posts: 130
spagetiokillers's Reps: 18
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
jmwink (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
other1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

He wasnt calling ur question stupid he was calling his own question stupid and actually i was wondering the same thing. I really dont know what the .exe is for since it didnt look like you used it in the video.

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 7:30 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
spagetiokillers (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
jmwink (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

He wasnt calling ur question stupid he was calling his own question stupid and actually i was wondering the same thing. I really dont know what the .exe is for since it didnt look like you used it in the video.

The video shows how to perform the hack manually using ollydbg. The trainer (.exe) was a later addition to do the hack for you.

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 7:47 pm

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
rugburn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

The video shows how to perform the hack manually using ollydbg. The trainer (.exe) was a later addition to do the hack for you.

thanks for the clarification

Posted: August 8th, 2011, 7:51 pm

other1

Total Posts: 43
other1's Reps: 0
0_o Yes I was calling my own question stupid.

So it turned out I had a pet cooking on one of my toons already, tried the hack and its incubating now and I see the -2735 values, so I guess it worked. I'll hatch 'er tomorrow morning and see but it certainly looks promising.

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 1:45 am

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
Hmm im gettin mixed responses, someone said it didnt work and some said it does.

Just to clarify, this wont work on testcenter unless you watch the video and do it manually, the program is made for LIVE only atm.

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 1:52 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

lol

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 6:02 am

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Bm update today, I dont know if this broke it or not since u did just say that it didnt work on test center.

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 5:06 pm

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
hmmm i enabled the cheat and it still gave me points to spend i dont know what i did wrong i ran it as admin and everything so i cant be that

Edit: Im also running windows 7 and i know with that you need the program files(x86) could that be the problem?

Last edited by spagetiokillers on August 9th, 2011, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 5:13 pm

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
0_o Yes I was calling my own question stupid.

So it turned out I had a pet cooking on one of my toons already, tried the hack and its incubating now and I see the -2735 values, so I guess it worked. I'll hatch 'er tomorrow morning and see but it certainly looks promising.

How exactly did you do it and how good was ur hydro and are u running xp, vista, or 7 just wondering

Last edited by spagetiokillers on August 9th, 2011, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 5:31 pm

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tried running it in windows xp service pack 3 and 2 compatibility mode and neither of them worked

Posted: August 9th, 2011, 6:29 pm

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
O..... M........ F...... G......... i just did it the long way.... 10 hours to go.... i am so excited

Posted: August 10th, 2011, 6:15 am

spagetiokillers

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
works i got 21 mil % in crit st block dodge and evasion

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online