taultunleashed logoRestuss: Easy XP if your side has control : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Restuss: Easy XP if your side has control : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: July 20th, 2006, 11:03 pm

tobias4sythe
tobias4sythe's Reps:
On the server im working on (my main character's server isn't phase 3 yet) the rebels seem to have a bed time, so really really late at night/early morning crowds of imperials go back and forth doing the quest. Once the day starts, the imperials seem to bed down and let the rebs run around with their big boners controlling the city. Its pretty funny.

Posted: July 21st, 2006, 12:38 am

Wild_Monkey

Total Posts: 224
Wild_Monkey's Reps: 1
premium
tobias4sythe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
On the server im working on (my main character's server isn't phase 3 yet) the rebels seem to have a bed time, so really really late at night/early morning crowds of imperials go back and forth doing the quest. Once the day starts, the imperials seem to bed down and let the rebs run around with their big boners controlling the city. Its pretty funny.

hehe...same thing on my server...imps have it during the night...rebels during the day...tonight we had like 20 people killing one antenna...besides a few imp jedi camping the EH spawn that was about all the activity in the city...I got 15 levels (20-35) in about 2 hours I think...only minor problems with rebel spies...I only lost one swoop...

Posted: July 21st, 2006, 7:49 am

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
Thanks that helped me alot oh and has anyone seen the C-3PO and R2-D2 in the white thatialns or watever they are in mos eisly tatooine?its on a desk in the first level

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 4:30 am

Wild_Monkey

premium
More than likely with today's patch the xp has been reduced for the antenna mission as well as other repeatable missions...

part of the patch notes:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The Experience Point rewards (XP) for some repeatable quests in Restuss have been reduced.

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 6:47 am

rhodan007

Total Posts: 63
rhodan007's Reps: 0
premium
5k xp

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 9:01 am

Wild_Monkey

premium
despite the fact that this has been nerfed....why was this never moved to the confirmed section for the short time it was good xp? Was this not a valid guide to it?

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 9:15 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Because it requires yays and we didnt have one to move it.

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 10:30 am

Wild_Monkey

premium
what if someone were to come by and admit that this was useful and give it a yay after the fact? would I still get the credit I deserve?

it was obvious this was useful from the comments in the thread...yet no one asked for yays or nays like usual...so no one remembered to include them...so I get gipped...

YAYs and NAYs are great and all for sorting between useful guides or valid exploits....and non-useful guides and invalid exploits...but an obvious case like this should still get credit...

examples where yays and nays were not given...yet the reward was given:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=27474
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=28428

I don't feel like looking up more but I'm sure I can find them...so why is my guide different?

I like being helpful...it's in my nature...but when I know there is a possible reward for being helpful...I expect to get it when I am helpful...

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 11:31 am

glvsave
glvsave's Reps:
I've been using this for over a week, so I guess I should have given a "yay" :D

Yay

And still useful for commendation grinding, especially since the lack of xp grinders will thin out the number of players in the city.

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 yay so far 2 more to move this to confirmed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online