taultunleashed logo[UPDATED] SWG CAPTCHA Full By Pass GU15.3 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 53 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

[UPDATED] SWG CAPTCHA Full By Pass GU15.3 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: January 28th, 2010, 3:57 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
rugburn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Updated for 15.1.

It seems there is a 15.2 on test center right now. I've pulled the exe and it was 5.39 meg update so I'm sure all of the offsets have changed.

Thanks for the quick update :)

Right on, I don't think it will last. Maybe until Sat or Tues at the longest.

Posted: January 28th, 2010, 5:57 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
15.2 going live tomorrow.

Posted: January 29th, 2010, 4:26 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
rugburn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
15.2 going live tomorrow.

Yup, I see that now. I'm working on an update right now.

Posted: January 30th, 2010, 5:49 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This will probably be the last update for me on this hack. My account expires in the next month and I don't plan on playing any longer. With having the exe file to look at I will no longer be able to get the offsets to make the trainer.

Good Luck to you all.

Posted: January 30th, 2010, 10:44 pm

rugburn

premium
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This will probably be the last update for me on this hack. My account expires in the next month and I don't plan on playing any longer. With having the exe file to look at I will no longer be able to get the offsets to make the trainer.

Good Luck to you all.

Would you be willing to show me how to do it? I'm sure it cant be that difficult..

Posted: January 31st, 2010, 3:44 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Just so you know, you could still get the latest updates by getting a trial account, and just never logging in with it. Trial doesn't start expiring until you log in with it, and it does give you the updates...

Or you could explain to us how to get the offsets, I'd love to learn that anyway.

Posted: January 31st, 2010, 4:02 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just so you know, you could still get the latest updates by getting a trial account, and just never logging in with it. Trial doesn't start expiring until you log in with it, and it does give you the updates...

Or you could explain to us how to get the offsets, I'd love to learn that anyway.

Well, I'll try and do this.

The only reason for not post how I do it is because I'd rather SOE not change how they do it. It seems that once they figure out how we are hacking the game they change that method, case in point was eVc's speed and stealth hack. I'd rather get a trail account keep this updated for everyone.

Posted: January 31st, 2010, 11:05 am

rugburn

premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Well, I'll try and do this.

The only reason for not post how I do it is because I'd rather SOE not change how they do it. It seems that once they figure out how we are hacking the game they change that method, case in point was eVc's speed and stealth hack. I'd rather get a trail account keep this updated for everyone.

Sounds like a good compromise..

My intention was to update the captcha for this community here on Tault.. The reason this captcha is important to me is because I run an afk ent buff bot for my guild. Having the captcha bypass nerfed by SOE wont help me or my guild.

Posted: February 2nd, 2010, 12:11 pm

rugburn

premium
This is crashing swg. When I launch it, it says.. "The version of SwgClient_r.exe that is currently running is not compatible with this trainer."

There was a hotfix today, so the current version is 15.3

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 5:46 pm

rootmasteruk

Total Posts: 15
rootmasteruk's Reps: 0
This is crashing swg. When I launch it, it says.. "The version of SwgClient_r.exe that is currently running is not compatible with this trainer."

i dont see why this is crashing your client but this app is ssetup to interact with a certain offset of the .exe file seeing as they amend the .exe file with "most" updates then the software need to be updated to take into consideration of the new offset

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 10:31 pm

rugburn

premium
rootmasteruk (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

i dont see why this is crashing your client but this app is ssetup to interact with a certain offset of the .exe file seeing as they amend the .exe file with "most" updates then the software need to be updated to take into consideration of the new offset

It is crashing my client.. I start the dancer, then I start the trainer. I start a buff session, then hit accept on the dancer and the game crashes... Without the trainer the game doesnt crash.

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 12:35 am

rootmasteruk

rootmasteruk (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

It is crashing my client.. I start the dancer, then I start the trainer. I start a buff session, then hit accept on the dancer and the game crashes... Without the trainer the game doesnt crash.

ah ....well the offset aint been updated yet so until it has been i wouldnt be running the bypass :) give cuervo time there has been that many updates recently and im sure he has better things to do with his time. I have much faith he will have it for us soon :)

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 8:39 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium

You have the answer in your first post.

"There was a hotfix today, so the current version is 15.3"

If it crashed your client why keep using it? The offsets obviously changed in GU 15.3 so what you end up doing by running the 15.2 verions is patching part of the client to do something that is not intended to happen.

Then someone tells you why it is crashing and don't see it.

Anyway, 15.3 is up. 8)

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 8:41 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium

The trainer even told you it was not compatible with the exe and you wonder why it crashed? Go figure.

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 10:15 am

rootmasteruk

You have the answer in your first post.

"There was a hotfix today, so the current version is 15.3"

If it crashed your client why keep using it? The offsets obviously changed in GU 15.3 so what you end up doing by running the 15.2 verions is patching part of the client to do something that is not intended to happen.

Then someone tells you why it is crashing and don't see it.

Anyway, 15.3 is up. 8)

thanks cuervo, appreciated !

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online