taultunleashed logoSWG Emu Section? : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

SWG Emu Section? : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 12:41 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
zerox5 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
zerox5 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I could care less if its done or not. If it is done dont combine the New SWG with emulator swg stuff. Im not to big on the idea of having to pick through all the posts trying to find what works with what game here!

Also I would have no problem picking through the stuff if you close these boards to the public again. Nothing against vinny here on moving things quickly its just alot better if things were closed to the public all together!!!

I thought this section wasn't viewable by Non-Premium members?

Its been wide open to the public for a few months now. It was closed down over I think that ewok crossbow exploit. 1 month later it was reopened again. I know members are hesitant to post now due to this as well. If you post something on the submit boards that is allready here it gets locked. So basically these exploits that are allready here are now locked and open for public viewing.

Vinny has been quick to move stuff here! The problem comes in were things get locked here but they are still open to the public. So what im basically saying there is a issue with members and non members coming into the site copy and pasting exploits that are allready here in the submission section. They get locked and then they become public info tossing away any reason here to become a premium member! Please fix this or give us some sort of lock down. Things here do get moved so this is NOT the moderator's fault on why this is.

Its a hard thing to stop. Even if we lock down the sections, the information still leaks out. Sometimes its actually the Premium members that get things nerfed, by using it in PvP, sharing the sploit with their guild, and all around just being stupid with the exploits.

But anyways, this topic got off subject haha

Posted: June 23rd, 2009, 2:09 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
I remember the sploits very well. I remember some one used one to make a bunch of crazy flame throwers on corbantis, i bought one, and its stats were killed when nge hit and its worthless now. 8(

Posted: June 23rd, 2009, 3:37 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Holy necro batman!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online