taultunleashed logoSWG Emu Section? : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

SWG Emu Section? : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 9:47 am

grimnx

Total Posts: 22
grimnx's Reps: 0
Why would you post "dont ruin swg emu with exploits" This is an exploit website, I myself have subscribed twice and probably will again if people work together on swg emu exploits.

I played swg since launch till a bit after NGE. Followed the emu project for so many years I am now the father of a son. All the best PVP'ers in swg pre-cu were exploiters because all the best stuff was created with exploits. If you played pre-cu you know the amount of different exploits at different times was ridiculous.

[original post]
So if you don't already know, Google SWGEMU

testcenter is up, its a pre-cu about pub 9 i think. live servers will up after awhile but I was thinking...

Tault could use a SWGEMU exploit section, Possibly a lot of those old exploits will work again, and it being a emulated server I'm sure a lot of new exploits will be found.

I know i will begin testing old exploits like double slicing and attack macros on the testcenter tonight.

if theirs enough of you taults who plan on playing emu swg, we can guild up, get some exploits/team work going and be a server wide dominant PVP force...

[edit]

Move it over to discussion forum. If not I will make a new post over there with any luck of exploits to be found. Also i recommend when emu comes out of test any one interested we play on the main swgemu.com server will be called suncrusher which will be the biggest.

I plan on crafting, PVP and PVE alts to try and gather a uber collection of items, resources which is all attainable with teamwork or some nice exploits.

[edit]

From what I have read because its an emulation, meaning they took encrypted packets of data and I think basically reversed engineered the game, meaning alot of the old exploits wont work because the mechanics are done differently.

Good News is it being an emulation made from people and not employed game programmers the game is gonna be full of its own exploits, I read that on the post from some one help the development.

I think the release of the live and not testcenter of emu is maybe 2-3 months away and I will be creating a guild designed to climb the ranks of best players on the server, it would be nice to start it now and have some people dedicated to exploiting because all of you know pre-cu swg exploits made you uber and its one bugy !@#$%^&* game

So I say pop open a section for some emu disscussion and any one interested in a guild pm.

( i will make a forum/get some webspace for the guild)

Last edited by grimnx on February 14th, 2009, 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 9:54 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
If we get some members posting interest then sure. PS you posted in the submissions section and not the discussion. Mistake you hah.

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 1:05 pm

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
iam 100% up for this

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 6:30 pm

shady180

Total Posts: 15
shady180's Reps: 1
grimnx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Possibly a lot of those old exploits will work again, and it being a emulated server I'm sure a lot of new exploits will be found.

the whole server will be in dantooine with pets for their first 3 days of existence if that's the case

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 9:04 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
/Sign

Posted: February 13th, 2009, 9:09 pm

freemanareso

Total Posts: 47
freemanareso's Reps: 1
/sign

Posted: February 14th, 2009, 5:44 am

this_is_my_name

Total Posts: 40
this_is_my_name's Reps: 0
no.

Posted: February 14th, 2009, 9:53 am

ilkist

Total Posts: 24
ilkist's Reps: 0
don't ruin swgemu by exploiting. if you're going to do that just re-sub to SWG and exploit there. We don't want you in the emu community if you're gunna pull this crap.

Posted: February 14th, 2009, 11:14 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ilkist (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
don't ruin swgemu by exploiting. if you're going to do that just re-sub to SWG and exploit there. We don't want you in the emu community if you're gunna pull this crap.

Nothing to add.

Further more, the code is a lot more clear than the SWG one. I talked to some of the devs about the speed hack we had for swg some months ago (modifying speed through memory adresses and such) it's all impossible on the emu.

Still, an Emu section to post news, servers IPs, dev projects.... sounds good to me.

Regards

Posted: February 15th, 2009, 2:17 am

this_is_my_name

Total Posts: 40
this_is_my_name's Reps: 0
djsdark (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ilkist (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Nothing to add.

Further more, the code is a lot more clear than the SWG one. I talked to some of the devs about the speed hack we had for swg some months ago (modifying speed through memory adresses and such) it's all impossible on the emu.

Still, an Emu section to post news, servers IPs, dev projects.... sounds good to me.

Regards

isn't that what an official site is for?

Posted: February 15th, 2009, 11:12 am

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
grimnx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Why would you post "dont ruin swg emu with exploits" This is an exploit website.

LOL I was just thinking that. Then why "Ruin" SWG with exploits? Its kind of hypocritical.

Posted: February 15th, 2009, 7:54 pm

zerox5

Total Posts: 35
zerox5's Reps: 0
I could care less if its done or not. If it is done dont combine the New SWG with emulator swg stuff. Im not to big on the idea of having to pick through all the posts trying to find what works with what game here!

Also I would have no problem picking through the stuff if you close these boards to the public again. Nothing against vinny here on moving things quickly its just alot better if things were closed to the public all together!!!

Posted: February 15th, 2009, 8:48 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
zerox5 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I could care less if its done or not. If it is done dont combine the New SWG with emulator swg stuff. Im not to big on the idea of having to pick through all the posts trying to find what works with what game here!

Also I would have no problem picking through the stuff if you close these boards to the public again. Nothing against vinny here on moving things quickly its just alot better if things were closed to the public all together!!!

I thought this section wasn't viewable by Non-Premium members?

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 3:15 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
zerox5 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I think so

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 11:48 am

zerox5

Total Posts: 35
zerox5's Reps: 0
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Its been wide open to the public for a few months now. It was closed down over I think that ewok crossbow exploit. 1 month later it was reopened again. I know members are hesitant to post now due to this as well. If you post something on the submit boards that is allready here it gets locked. So basically these exploits that are allready here are now locked and open for public viewing.

Vinny has been quick to move stuff here! The problem comes in were things get locked here but they are still open to the public. So what im basically saying there is a issue with members and non members coming into the site copy and pasting exploits that are allready here in the submission section. They get locked and then they become public info tossing away any reason here to become a premium member! Please fix this or give us some sort of lock down. Things here do get moved so this is NOT the moderator's fault on why this is.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online