taultunleashed logoSWG Exploit - Reset Your Cool Down Timers Instantly : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 4 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploit - Reset Your Cool Down Timers Instantly : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: June 8th, 2008, 3:51 pm

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
Exactly :(

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 12:26 pm

carlee

Total Posts: 65
carlee's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Yeah, just logged into TC and they fixed it. But thank you for posting it. The past 2 days I have had more fun than I have ever had in 4 years of playing swg. Last night I solo'd she'kar and it was still one of the hardest things I have ever done. I saw those 4 pretorians all coming at me and thought I was a goner! I wasn't lol. But I was so happy that I was able to do it before the nerf
You can always tell when the expoits are spreading because the rare items start tanking in prices on the vendors, like liquids and ancient pearls etc. at the moment. A few weeks ago it was the wg eyes and artifacts. So its not just restuss pvp peeps who spoil it, but the greedy peeps who want to make a fast buck and toss 5-10 items on their vendor for dirt cheap.
Thanks for a fun time.

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 12:46 pm

yoda1234

Total Posts: 69
yoda1234's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I heard there is a fix for this macro coming tommorrow so once again the retards ruined another exploit

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 2:06 pm

ipire

Total Posts: 12
ipire's Reps: 0
Been having good fun with this on, hehe

It might go away tomorrow, but anyways. I've soloed a few CL90 gold elites, 3 CL80 gold elites at same time. Would be cool if it stayed just a few days more...

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 4:25 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well glad you guys enjoyed it. Just wish people would have used it with care. (People who used it in PvP) I guess I just thought people would have learned there lesson from the Ent sploit.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 5:47 am

winsome

Total Posts: 69
winsome's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I confirm that it has been nerfed as of server reset today.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 6:00 am

titimarin50

Total Posts: 5
titimarin50's Reps: 0
NERFED

Special thanks to kids who used it in pvp for the nerf.
I was able to solo IG, ISD, AM and musty instances with this trick !

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 7:02 am

darth01

Total Posts: 6
darth01's Reps: 0
They just nerfed it this morning :cry:

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 7:17 am

jkf74

Total Posts: 5
jkf74's Reps: 0
first time on this particular site, but it's not just PvP'ers that get 'sploits nerfed, its also the people soloing instances meant for grouping. the devs react alot faster when EK is being soloed than the same ole restuss whining

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 7:29 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
jkf74 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
first time on this particular site, but it's not just PvP'ers that get 'sploits nerfed, its also the people soloing instances meant for grouping. the devs react alot faster when EK is being soloed than the same ole restuss whining

I don't think they're paying attention to WHO and HOW are the instance done since they can not into instance themselves while a group is in. (risk of booting the group out)

Nerfed btw... :(

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 7:33 am

guides
guides's Reps:
well.... i know another cool down exploit but!!! i don't feel the need to have it fixed. i will say that this macro worked a littel better "LITTEL!"
but not by much, and im sorry for not wanting to tell anyone, but some of you are like "littil kids and can't have any new toys" or just dumb f*cks.

i post this only in the hope that others will find how i am doing this as i feel that the finder or finders will use it with respect and will not F*uck it up for themselves. so get your chin's up! and start looking

beacuse as yoda once siad "there is another"

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 7:49 am

malifaxis

Total Posts: 21
malifaxis's Reps: 0
guides (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well.... i know another cool down exploit but!!! i don't feel the need to have it fixed. i will say that this macro worked a littel better "LITTEL!"
but not by much, and im sorry for not wanting to tell anyone, but some of you are like "littil kids and can't have any new toys" or just dumb f*cks.

i post this only in the hope that others will find how i am doing this as i feel that the finder or finders will use it with respect and will not F*uck it up for themselves. so get your chin's up! and start looking

beacuse as yoda once siad "there is another"

check your PM

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 8:04 am

zalaxy

Total Posts: 63
zalaxy's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I could have given you a warning but. It wouldn't have made a difference. This forum isn't only plagued with pvp kiddies who use it in restuss but also QA developers.

That's why usually when I submit something for SWG I know right away that I'm giving it the potential to be fixed. Sort of like a delayed bug report. lol.

Anyway The devs notice an exploit and priority wise by who uses it in pvp. If its in PvE like the entertainer buff was for a while. It won't get fixed for a good month until it's used in PvP. Sure people using it in PvE will get something nerfed too. But at least you have a month time frame before it gets nerfed in PvE.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 9:37 am

mad_hatter

Total Posts: 7
mad_hatter's Reps: 0
Atleast I got an IG-88 head out of it, before the nerf got in =/

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 9:45 am

maximus03
maximus03's Reps:
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well glad you guys enjoyed it. Just wish people would have used it with care. (People who used it in PvP) I guess I just thought people would have learned there lesson from the Ent sploit.

A big thanks go to a guy from chimaera for getting this nerfed he told his guild who then used it in pvp,then everyone caught on,spamming 50medics at IG-88 instance and things like that didnt help

oh yeah the guys name is Exorcis

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online