taultunleashed logoSWG Exploit - Reset Your Cool Down Timers Instantly : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 5 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploit - Reset Your Cool Down Timers Instantly : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 5

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 9:50 am

malifaxis

Total Posts: 21
malifaxis's Reps: 0
Ever so often something comes across the boards that is a real jewel, and someone always has to show off and think it is funny, and ruin it for all the others using it quietly. Very sad, I would pay real cash to have a exploit like this that was on the DL, so i could level easier like i was before.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 10:03 am

sententia
sententia's Reps:
malifaxis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
guides (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well.... i know another cool down exploit but!!! i don't feel the need to have it fixed. i will say that this macro worked a littel better "LITTEL!"
but not by much, and im sorry for not wanting to tell anyone, but some of you are like "littil kids and can't have any new toys" or just dumb f*cks.

i post this only in the hope that others will find how i am doing this as i feel that the finder or finders will use it with respect and will not F*uck it up for themselves. so get your chin's up! and start looking

beacuse as yoda once siad "there is another"

check your PM

Ok I am terrible at crosswords and puzzles. Is LITTEL meant to mean something? If you're good at that sort of thing please post or send me a message, cheers! lol

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 10:27 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Thing that bugged me most about this was the idiots who told the devs how to do it, I mean...It has to be the most stupid thing I have ever herd. Why kiss up to a dev? He will not reward you in anyway, he will not do anything for you, And no one cares that you told them how its done. Why do that when you could have used this for your advantage and accomplished much more? Seems real smart to me.

I even have to say i am really sad to see this exploit go, But i saw this coming. Its people who use Exploits in PvP, Tell Devs How Exploits are done To make there self feel cool, that ruin great things like this. I think people were even more careless with this one, Then the Ent Buff Exploit. i thought we would have learned from that exploit nerf, That we have to be smart with these things? Guess i was wrong.

I usualy share my exploits, And i continue to, Im a mod and it wouldnt be right if i didnt. But even i usualy keep it to myself for a few months to get what i need from it, And then i will post it. Reason i do that is because i know in a few weeks it will be gone. I'll continue to search for exploits and such, But we proubly wont see another exploit like this on are Forums for some time, Lets just hope the next "Great" one we will be more carefull with it. :(

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 10:50 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
Amen to that!

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 10:53 am

sententia
sententia's Reps:
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thing that bugged me most about this was the idiots who told the devs how to do it, I mean...It has to be the most stupid thing I have ever herd. Why kiss up to a dev? He will not reward you in anyway, he will not do anything for you, And no one cares that you told them how its done. Why do that when you could have used this for your advantage and accomplished much more? Seems real smart to me.

I even have to say i am really sad to see this exploit go, But i saw this coming. Its people who use Exploits in PvP, Tell Devs How Exploits are done To make there self feel cool, that ruin great things like this. I think people were even more careless with this one, Then the Ent Buff Exploit. i thought we would have learned from that exploit nerf, That we have to be smart with these things? Guess i was wrong.

I usualy share my exploits, And i continue to, Im a mod and it wouldnt be right if i didnt. But even i usualy keep it to myself for a few months to get what i need from it, And then i will post it. Reason i do that is because i know in a few weeks it will be gone. I'll continue to search for exploits and such, But we proubly wont see another exploit like this on are Forums for some time, Lets just hope the next "Great" one we will be more carefull with it. :(

appreciate everything you say. I would like you guys to have a serious look at getting the good exploits to premium members. I'm one of those who pays a subscription for premium access and it is very disheartening if after doing so I can't even get to the good stuff. What would be the point in paying for a premium subscription if nobody will post the best stuff and only leave cryptic clues I can never work out lol! I mean this nicely btw, not criticising as such, just hopeful you can do something for us.
cheers now.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 11:28 am

guides
guides's Reps:
guides (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well.... i know another cool down exploit but!!! i don't feel the need to have it fixed. i will say that this macro worked a littel better "LITTEL!"
but not by much, and im sorry for not wanting to tell anyone, but some of you are like "littil kids and can't have any new toys" or just dumb f*cks.

i post this only in the hope that others will find how i am doing this as i feel that the finder or finders will use it with respect and will not F*uck it up for themselves. so get your chin's up! and start looking

due to the massive amount of PMs, and my lack of time to reply to all of them i will say here. look into my first post the clues you will need are set before you

good luck i know you will see what im am saying.

PS as for the PM about "LITTEL" your correct.
bigger is not always better.
and if you think im makeing this to hard all i can say is that you will feel like a god when you figure it out!

once again good luck

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 11:34 am

malifaxis

Well i know there is alot of people trying to figure this out so lets keep it on the DL... if you have clues lets not be blatent..

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:18 pm

malifaxis

Anyone getting anywhere with this...

I guess another question would be is this hint of "LITTEL" meaning that the macro that started all this is still able to work but it needs to be changed?

Thanks for input.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:39 pm

sententia
sententia's Reps:

due to the massive amount of PMs, and my lack of time to reply to all of them i will say here. look into my first post the clues you will need are set before you

good luck i know you will see what im am saying.

PS as for the PM about "LITTEL" your correct.
bigger is not always better.
and if you think im makeing this to hard all i can say is that you will feel like a god when you figure it out!

once again good luck

Guides M8,
thanks for at least trying. As I said in a previous post I'm crap at trying to work out puzzles, if I've no idea what LITTEL refers to in the first place. I know you're inundated with PMs at the moment so I won't add to your inbox. When things cool down a bit you might want to send a PM to help me out a little if you can. That would be genuinely appreciated.

As to the rest of you guys who are a bit better at puzzles I can only ask you to pity me and help me out - only if it is to give me a better idea about how to start working it out.

How do you know I'm not some sneaky DEV trying to trap you or some noob who'll go off spreading it? At the end of the day you don't I guess, other than my binding word of honour (if that counts for anything these days lol!)

Anyways thanks for reading and sorry to be a sad beggar, but as I said I'd try harder if I could but am sh1t about cracking puzzles. I'm just a humble noob trying to even the odds against SOE!

many thanks in advance

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:45 pm

belhor

Total Posts: 93
belhor's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I've been puzzling over this all day...some sort of hint would be appreciated (PM is fin with me).

I've been out of the game for over a year and a half...so my mind isn't in tune with the nuances of the game anymore.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:53 pm

carlee

Total Posts: 65
carlee's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
/tell self ?

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 1:58 pm

yoda1234

Total Posts: 69
yoda1234's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
if anyone has any clue what a new way to do this exploit any PMs will be helpful i used it to do PVE stuff like grind for holos and the such and run instances which comes in handy when u need particular gear and have to wait when your in a group cause everyone else needs it also....

If complete noobs didnt go and ruin great stuff like this everyone would be happy... I think maybe sites like this are just a waste of money and time since people are not smart enough to keep it on a down low....

Once again if anyone knows of any great exploits send me a PM I give my word they wont be used in PVP you can count on that .....

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 2:00 pm

malifaxis

I am not available to really login , i can in a hour though but I would honestly be willing to pay either through paypal or whatever to have something similar to the one that got nerfed. So if we can get some type of hint as to what to do etc, i would be willing to compensate.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 2:04 pm

mezelle
mezelle's Reps:
Hopefully, I, like most of us, will figure out the riddle. However, a few more hints, even by PM, would be most welcome. I've never been one to use exploits outside of PvE, primarily because it's just not fun or cool to use in PvP. In fact, nobody on any of my servers has ever suspected me of exploiting. I just don't see why some people have to show off. Anyway, like I said, any hints would be most welcome.

Posted: June 10th, 2008, 2:26 pm

mamasann10

Total Posts: 10
mamasann10's Reps: 0
I have been thinking about this all day today at work. I too hate the fact that people are stupid a ruin a great thing. I have some ideas i can't wait to test. I would love another hint :wink:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online