taultunleashed logoSWG Exploits - NErfed : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 64 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

SWG Exploits - NErfed : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: June 23rd, 2010, 3:30 pm

johnnyohmz

Total Posts: 18
johnnyohmz's Reps: 0
premium
this is not working for me for some reason. was it nerfed already?

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 5:31 am

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
still working - at least on TC. I just tried with a trial account...

I don't recommend using that hack - as the GM are logging the respecs now, and do suspend or even ban accounts!

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 10:55 am

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Hello,

Your account, ******, has been suspended for 3 days for hacking, where you had recently acquired skills not normally available since before the NGE went live. Please familiarize yourself with the Rules and Policies at http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16206 to prevent future action taken against your account.

Regards,

GM IsuckonSOEnipple

lol

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 11:21 am

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
nice 1 lol i still cant belive how fast this was noticed

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 11:26 am

haunter1981

Total Posts: 1
haunter1981's Reps: 0
phelan1777 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Hello,

Your account, ******, has been suspended for 3 days for hacking, where you had recently acquired skills not normally available since before the NGE went live. Please familiarize yourself with the Rules and Policies at http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16206 to prevent future action taken against your account.

Regards,

GM IsuckonSOEnipple

lol

about the same...i wonder what they will "fix" on my toon tho.....

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 12:07 pm

thorusd

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
they will reomove all the exploited items

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 12:37 pm

lulzhai

Total Posts: 132
lulzhai's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hello,

Your account, XXXXX, has been suspended for 3 to 4 days for hacking, where you had recently acquired skills not normally available since before the NGE went live. Please familiarize yourself with the Rules and Policies at http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16206 to prevent future action taken against your account.

Regards,

Senior GM Chrol

They got my alt account too, atleast it's just a 3 day, no biggie.

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 12:53 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
thorusd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I'm sure you are just assuming on this and have no fact that proves it. I'm not so sure they even care about it at this point.

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 1:06 pm

lulzhai

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
thorusd (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I'm sure you are just assuming on this and have no fact that proves it. I'm not so sure they even care about it at this point.

I made bags filled with Muon Gold. Had a friend check them, bags still say "50/50" contents. So it looks like they havnt removed them yet. They might do it later, though.

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 1:34 pm

thorusd

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i would asume they would remove them cus if they dont whats the point in banning people? we have cheated so they should be removed

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 2:49 pm

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
i would asume they would remove them cus if they dont whats the point in banning people? we have cheated so they should be removed

They have to ban to "enforce the law" otherwise people will abuse the system.

It's 50/50 wether they will remove the items, it depends on the effect those limited supply of items will have on genuine players and the games economy.

Just gotta wait it out and see. (Or this outbreak of spice schematics could just force the devs into re-implementing spices in a near update, who knows?)

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 3:09 pm

codered5678

Total Posts: 41
codered5678's Reps: 0
Hello,

Your account, -----------, has been suspended for 3 to 4 days for hacking, where you had recently acquired skills not normally available since before the NGE went live. Please familiarize yourself with the Rules and Policies at http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16206 to prevent future action taken against your account.

Regards,

Senior GM Chrol

Balls...

Posted: June 24th, 2010, 3:12 pm

other1

Total Posts: 43
other1's Reps: 0
I'm tempted to do this cause I wouldnt care about a 3-4 day ban, but I suspect they will remove the stuff so its not worth it to waste my 'first offense' I don't think.

Posted: June 26th, 2010, 7:46 am

lulzhai

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
other1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm tempted to do this cause I wouldnt care about a 3-4 day ban, but I suspect they will remove the stuff so its not worth it to waste my 'first offense' I don't think.

My accounts get unbanned tommorow, I'll tell you if they've removed the spice & badges.

Posted: June 26th, 2010, 8:44 am

thorusd

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
its gonna be funny to see all the servers flooded with the spices. i hope that no1 selling them gets banned for selling them as they are exploited items. i think they will investigate those who are selling them to find out if they are exploited and if they are they will get banned again. i hope none of this comes true. for those who are still able to play unlike me i would wait a few months before selling them just to be safe.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online