taultunleashed logoSWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 150 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
blue large dot

SWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: August 5th, 2010, 6:03 pm

jeordy

Total Posts: 7
jeordy's Reps: 0
Do you log out while still on the 7th trader profession, then log back in and respec to combat? Or respec to combat then log out for 60 minutes?

Posted: August 6th, 2010, 2:07 am

darkdigital

Total Posts: 9
darkdigital's Reps: 0
premium
evilfigment (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
YAY - move to confirmed asap.

I managed to get instant 90 :)

I tried this too a few weeks ago but didnt think of killing things after respeccing, d'oh!

Nice find.

I'm curious how you got lvl 90. I was able to get the lvl 80. Are you saying if you start this as a lvl 15 you'll hit lvl 90? Please explain.

Posted: August 7th, 2010, 6:58 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Epic find. I bow to you.

Posted: August 7th, 2010, 10:29 am

rterwill

Total Posts: 20
rterwill's Reps: 1
jeordy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Do you log out while still on the 7th trader profession, then log back in and respec to combat? Or respec to combat then log out for 60 minutes?

Yes, after you choose the 7th trader, go kill another npc (this is how I did it), then logout. About 30 minutes later, log back in, and you will automatically be presented with the respec screen, any prof you choose will make you level 80.

(note: I did this on my ent to get them to combat 80 then I was just going to go back ent for now, going back to ent made me level 5 again, despite me having a profession badge for being master entertainer.) :)

You also get a free resepc tool that gives you 10 free respecs

Posted: August 9th, 2010, 6:42 pm

old man

Total Posts: 49
old man's Reps: 0
premium
Still working.

Posted: August 9th, 2010, 8:25 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
Anyone been suspended for this? I was going to try it, but not sure if I should lol.l

Posted: August 9th, 2010, 10:27 pm

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tried the hack on a fresh subbed account last week twice, no suspension / ban until now. Which does not mean they might do so at a later time...

Posted: August 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

johnnyohmz

Total Posts: 18
johnnyohmz's Reps: 0
premium
_obelix_ (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tried the hack on a fresh subbed account last week twice, no suspension / ban until now. Which does not mean they might do so at a later time...
Was it a suspension, or an indefinite ban?

Posted: August 10th, 2010, 6:40 am

old man

premium
johnnyohmz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
_obelix_ (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Was it a suspension, or an indefinite ban?

Think he means, he hasn't been banned yet, but they might ban/suspend at a later time.

Posted: August 10th, 2010, 6:52 am

_obelix_

Total Posts: 122
_obelix_'s Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
correct - the account did not receive a ban or suspension yet. It's more than a week now since I used the hack first - so I doubt they were tracing it.

But it's still too risky for me to try it on my main accounts (my mains are CL90 either ;))

Posted: August 10th, 2010, 12:26 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
By the sound of it, its to risky. I want to grind alts on other servers. I thought about using this hack, but I'll just have to do a grind group.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 7:39 am

johnnyohmz

Total Posts: 18
johnnyohmz's Reps: 0
premium
Guildie of mine just used this on an alt account, I'll post how that turns out in a week, or so

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 7:45 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
johnnyohmz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Guildie of mine just used this on an alt account, I'll post how that turns out in a week, or so

Well I'll say it.

You are member of this site. By passing out the information contained here to non members you stand a good chance of getting stuff nerded.

IE the open inventory hack.

Last edited by cuervogold on August 11th, 2010, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 7:53 am

old man

premium

cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Well I'll say it.

You are member of this site. By passing out the information contained here to none members you stand a good chance of getting stuff nerded.

Agreed.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 8:39 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
old man (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Well I'll say it.

You are member of this site. By passing out the information contained here to none members you stand a good chance of getting stuff nerded.

Agreed.

My reasoning for thinking this.

The people that do the work to bring hacks for surely do not want their work nerfed and I believe the people that pay for this site do not want anything nerfed.

But, the people that just get handed exploits really don't care what happens, most of the time. They have neither their money or their time invested in this stuff. So they tend to do stupid stuff, like use decloak and speed hacks in pvp. They stand in restuss telling other people they can see inside their inventory and shout out what the guy is using for exotics and !@#$%^&*.

Yeah, you spent your money to become a member, but a few of us spend a lot of time and effort to bring you nice hacks. Don't get them nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online