taultunleashed logoAnother premium membership problem topic : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Another premium membership problem topic : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: April 26th, 2009, 10:51 pm

hunsince

Total Posts: 9
hunsince's Reps: 4
Dear Tault_admin!

I have bought on 22 April a weekly premium membership. I had premium membership in my account, but I couldn't read the forums. After 1 day my premium membership is gone, and only mine basic membership was there. I PM-d you with my purchased detailes, I have bought with paypal. It would be great that you can activate my account, or it would be nice when you can payback my money. I'm going tomorrow on holiday, and I can access my pc first on saturday so my weekly membership is end. I hope you can help me, I find this site great, but I see the site have problem with premium accounts. Many thanks for your help and sorry for the flame but it's a little annoying for me.

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 9:34 pm

hunsince

Tault_admin can you solve my problem please? Or is there a chance for refund my money or can you give me a weekly premium membership because I couldn't access the forums? I'm online on saturday because I'm going few days on holiday! I send you another PM with my paypal and purchase information. Ty!

Posted: May 1st, 2009, 10:09 am

hunsince

Tault_admin have you received my PM's? Please response to me thank you

Posted: May 2nd, 2009, 3:47 am

lewadi

Total Posts: 1
lewadi's Reps: 0
Sent in a PM to Tault the other day about my bank account being charged every week. Plus I cant access the paid sites. Just want to cancell and get the refund plz.

Posted: May 7th, 2009, 2:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I already replied to him no need to make multiple posts. You are using the wrong account hunsince. It wasnt on or side the problem. What happened is you had multiple accounts you signed up with and you got premium under a different one. I already told you.

As for you lewadi it shows 04/06/2009 - 04/12/2009 was when you had premium and you havent had it since. If you sent me a PM you should get a reply later today if you havent already :).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online