taultunleashed logomembership : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

membership : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: February 13th, 2005, 8:11 am

tault_vmob
tault_vmob's Reps:
Hello I emailed payment@tault.com (not sure if that is right) with 2 MxO exploits and 1 swg item/credit exploit and I haven't recieved word yet if I got memeber status. Just wondering how long it takes or if there is another email I should send it too

added:
would info about the CU be considered for a premium

Thanx
STAY SIC

Posted: February 13th, 2005, 8:26 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Hmm if i didnt get a reply to you usually i say post them in the submissions area of the site because we prefer to not have people email us things as it will completely be to many emails for us to handle as we already get hundreds a day.

Post it in the submissions sorry if you didnt get an email pertaining to doing that.

Posted: February 13th, 2005, 8:31 am

tault_vmob
tault_vmob's Reps:
It should be up there in 5 min and I'll just put the mxo ones in w it

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 6:25 am

tault_defjam101
tault_defjam101's Reps:
Umm, well I sent you an email with my guide/exploit(pssh, yah right), then I noticed there was a submissions section. So after hiring some dominatrix lady to beat me for my mistake I "posted" it there, but, if its a forum, why cant I see any other posts, or can only admins and premium members see the submmissions? If that is so, well, sry cuz I must have posted it like a billion times in dismay. Plz tell me the answer, lol im just terrible at life...

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 7:01 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Haha. Submissions forum is just that. Its a submissions forum. It is set so you can only see your posts in there. You are submitting information to gain access to the premium stuff. All premium members can read the premium member only areas and all the submissions. Its how the community grows stronger :) .

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 7:01 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Also dont email me things post them in the submissions area.

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 9:29 pm

tault_defjam101
tault_defjam101's Reps:
Ok thx man, your a much better admin then ive met in the past after responding so fast ^^

But, why can't I see my posts in the submission forum either?Maybe it didn't work or it got frozen on my !@#$%^&* connection on laptop-_-

In the meantime ill fond some better info for premium^^
And I wanted to know, if im making a macro, what scripting language should I use?I have ruby, very simple, wondering if theres anything you would prefer.

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Hmm well what game is it for? I can help direct you in that sense. Also i am the ultimate tault troll haha despite some people arguing they are.

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 3:34 am

tault_defjam101
tault_defjam101's Reps:
lol

Guild Wars(Best MMO, well, best strategic MMO in my opinion, being called a noob here means you suck, not you don't get to play 17 hours a day) My friend made a Macro using Ruby, it isn't really good at all, it can net him like, 2k exp in a couple hours, but he made it and feels accomplished(AKA Supergeek). He reccomended it to me becuase its so simple, but I don't think ill make a macro anyways, I have virtually no experience, and dont know any good apps to use for it.

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 3:37 am

tault_defjam101
tault_defjam101's Reps:
lol

Guild Wars(Best MMO, well, best strategic MMO in my opinion, being called a noob here means you suck, not you don't get to play 17 hours a day) My friend made a Macro using Ruby, it isn't really good at all, it can net him like, 2k exp in a couple hours, but he made it and feels accomplished(AKA Supergeek). He reccomended it to me becuase its so simple, but I don't think ill make a macro anyways, I have virtually no experience, and dont know any good apps to use for it.

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 9:17 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea if its a guild wars macro post it in the submissions area as that will get your a premium membership quickly.

Posted: June 30th, 2005, 10:18 am

tault_defjam101
tault_defjam101's Reps:
Lol sry for the double post(once again, !@#$%^&* laptop conection, DAMN YOU VERIZON) Ill keep searching for exploits and see If I can post the macro after I modify it to make it more affective k?

Ok umm, why can't I post a submission now?
I visit the forum and it says Premium Access Only, I can't submit anything

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online