taultunleashed logoMMOVIPER is not giving taultunleashed premium upgrades : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

MMOVIPER is not giving taultunleashed premium upgrades : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: July 3rd, 2012, 11:39 am

j_schaum

Total Posts: 2
j_schaum's Reps: 0
premium
MMOVIPER is NOT giving the upgrade to premium membership @ taultunleashed.com as they claim they will.

I paid for my yearly subscription to mmoviper a few weeks ago, have PMed all admins i can find on the forums, have followed all directions in the forums to get my account here (at tault) upgraded. They simply are missing in action and doing nothing.

This should be troubling since you all are apparently partners. I now have a dispute with paypal against the yearly fee since they refuse to give me what the advertise. If anyone on this site can make it right i am willing to drop the paypal dispute.

Posted: July 3rd, 2012, 1:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 - I never received any messages from you, if you where having a problem you could of contacted me.
2 - Sometimes messages get lost and other problems happen. I believe they are hard at work with a swtor bot too.
3 - No one has refused anything so instead of making a claim such as people arent fulfilling what was promised, you can make a statement saying you have messaged the people over at MMOViper and never got a reply. Anyways this post is locked if you have a problem send me a message :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online