newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

no access : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:09 pm

griggz

Total Posts: 2
griggz's Reps: 0
i got my account up and running but when i check out a guide or something it sends be to http://www.taultunleashed.com/PremiumMembers/member.php

pls help. ty

Posted: May 7th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Just send me a Private Message and we can fix it asap.

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 6:38 am

thewonderdude

thewonderdude's Reps: 0
exactly the same issue-_-

If this is a scam site, please kindly delete my account

Thanks

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
LOL scam site? We have areas that have free stuff. Check the areas. WE allow you to join the site by posting. If you post more than 333 times or share info you get premium. If you cant do either of those it just means you want to leech and not even help the community, and its easy to get premium for free. So im fine if you dont want to join the site :)

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 7:42 pm

warmax11

Total Posts: 93
warmax11's Reps: 19
Active User > 50 Posts
these kinda people dont even deserve to be on this site, I realy dispise leechers...

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 2:41 pm

balthazor31503

balthazor31503's Reps: 0
i'm having same trouble as the first guy. i sent pm to the admin. hopefully it won't be long to fix

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 6:45 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
thewonderdude (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
exactly the same issue-_-

If this is a scam site, please kindly delete my account

Thanks

If you think this site is a scam site, obviously you did not take the time to look around it. This site is REAL and has many useful bots, hacks, guides, ect... for MANY of the most popular games out there.

You gain access to those sections (premium sections as they are called) by contributing to the site and gaining TU Bucks. Once you gain 1k TU Bucks you send a PM to the Admin and he will grant you premium. Or you can simply buy it. But I suggest contributing to the site instead of just leeching from it. The more people contribute, the more the site has to offer to others.

But you would of known all that if you read the appropriate sections.

And if you STILL think its a scam site, please by all means find a better one and let me know. This is one of the best sites that has the most content.

@Other people with the problem similar to the first post:

Just PM the admin and he will get to you. Just keep in mind he gets ALOT of PMs on a daily basis and it will take time to get to your PM. On top of all that he has to maintain the site. So all in all he is a very busy person. So just be patient.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
these kinda people dont even deserve to be on this site, I realy dispise leechers...

I agree with you 200%. I absolutely HATE people who just come and leech material and never see from them again. BUT WAIT! If they have a problem everyone comes out of the bushes. But most dont have the time to say a simple thank you.... I still dont know why I continue to make hacks with leechers around. God knows that if someone makes a hack that I use, I ALWAYS say thank you. Because I know the hard work that goes into creating one and I know for a fact that authors LOVE to read the feedback on their programs.

Posted: August 2nd, 2009, 10:13 pm

thewonderdude

thewonderdude's Reps: 0
how emotional are you guys these days? for gods sake calm down and think for a minute.

1. I am in need of information and i have been through several sites similar to yours, offering these stuff with the exact same logic. But when you contribute, it generally pops up useless stuff which is just a horrible waste of time. Some pay to check those indo quickly only to find the site is scam so stop flaming. You guys may have landed directly on a gold mine but some dont. Seeing the "you have to be premium" all over the site didn't bring back good memories.
2. I read evertyhing and they sound very similar to the masses of sites with similar content to this one. So pardon me for being honest.

3. I posted the exact same post on a scam site and got flamed by site admins in a similar way because they actually believed they were providing useful services, you get the idea. You cannot know the extent of truth until you become premium so excuse me if i dont want to see a 1 page guide to combat secrets after getting 1k points.

About the leeching, i would like to leech the same amount i contribute. In previous cases i contributed and got nothing.

Other than that, i need the information and am willing to share what i know so please without flaming, at least show me a sample on any topic of eve so i can figure out what this site is about.

Inaddition my previous offer still stands even if the reason is you just dont like me.

Thank you and sorry for the former biased opinion.

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:23 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
1. Well im the admin and yea i complained, but also members who have joined the site from purchasing subscriptions, or submitting items also where mad at your logic so that should help prove a point.

2. Most sites out there are scam sites. I wont deny that. They are there to trick people into joining and giving them junk. The big differences is we actually have our posts visible. The site isn't hidden in some special shadow of secrecy.

3. Most sites copy our apps and post them as thier own (even tho those apps wont work because they are exclusive to our site or updated here)

4. You get access to the botting program www.mmoviper.com which has a great reputation of being one of the best botting / radar sites out there.

5. Also we always say why not join for free other than purchasing. We are not here to scam anyone.

No if you like the content we have is up to you. Some people may feel they want more. Its impossible to please everyone, but for the most part we have made people happy and we are always open for suggestions as to how we can make this a site thats all the better.

(I know its odd i actually replied unlike other sites that would ban you and curse at you haha)

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:35 pm

altaholic

Total Posts: 66
altaholic's Reps: 17
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
@thewonderdude et al: I personally blame WoW for introducing the majority of dickwads that you find on sites such as these nowadays. As a wise man once said, "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

When you look at the different sections, as a rule of thumb, the 'top' ones are available for non-subscribers, and they generally contain ideas and/or suggestions. However, once you are a subscriber (premium member) then the lower ones become available to you, and they contain cheats, hacks, bots, and guides (etc) that have been confirmed as working by other members.

If I understand you correctly, then you've asked for examples pertaining to EVE, and I will gladly oblige.

The top 3 sections in http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum576_Eve_Online.html should be accessible by non-premium members:

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum990_EVE_Online_Free_Cheats_Free_Bots_Free_Guides_amp_More.html (no posts) http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum271_EVE_Submissions.html (91 threads) http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum465_EVE_News.html (513 threads).

The lower 3 sections are for premium members only.

Whilst I'll admit that Google 'knows all', it takes a fair while to find the good stuff, whereas a sub here will get your right in the thick of it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online