newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Payments/Trial : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 7:43 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
Someone was saying about a 7 day Trial, if u dont like it you can get ur money back.

Why cant i try it for 7 days without entering/giveing a payment? Seems a bit suspicious.

Also what Pluses do u get with the trial/payment?

And can i get any discounts as im only 15,(i will get permission from parents if i wana pay :D) and that i dont have a job/still in full time education?

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 1:32 pm

graw88
graw88's Reps:
The reason they don't give free 7 day without a payment is becuase you could just rejoin on the website, over and over and over again giving you free trials every 7 days. If they take the full payment which is only 25 bucks for a year then it would be a lot harder for them a person to just return and get the money back and remake their account. There are no discounts that I know of, but its only 25 bucks for a whole year, I just didn't eat out 5 times and now I am skinner and was able to pay for this.

"Access to MMORPG Guides and Secrets ($24.95)
Gain a full years access to all of TaultUnleashed's secrets, guides, macros, and more. Including the XUnleashed Macro, Plugin, and Scripting client that only premium members can use."

Thats the + you get.

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 1:37 pm

xxxgod

Thanks for the response.

But i dont get pocket money or anything, and i dont go eat out so i cant save money that way and i need to get fatter not skinneyer lol

How would i be able to do that? surely anyone could do that anyway, just make a new paypal....

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 1:43 pm

graw88
graw88's Reps:
xxxgod (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thanks for the response.

But i dont get pocket money or anything, and i dont go eat out so i cant save money that way and i need to get fatter not skinneyer lol

How would i be able to do that? surely anyone could do that anyway, just make a new paypal....

You can only use so many Credit cards on paypal as well, I don't think you can link more then one or two credit cards or bankaccounts up to more then one paypal account, I may be wrong, I only used paypal a few times. But its up to you man, its 25 bucks if you want the stuff on the site then I would pay for it.

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 2:07 pm

xxxgod

Thanks again for the reply.

graw88, well my dad/mums credit cards have been used over 50 accounts cos we change the account password to the hardest passwords in the world and then leave them after a month.

I do want to try the Premimum but i dont have the money, thats why i wana trial it and if i like it i will start doing jobs, cos if i dont like it i dun wana of wasted time to just get something i dont like and then get refund and not know what to do with it.

25 bucks is more than u think to me, also its in GBP for me, so the conversion rate means i will loose out on money so will tault_admin. Conversion twice is like 2-4 bucks thats if i dont like it.

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 3:29 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
you have to pay via paypal or CC via verisign. conversion rate wont matter to them overall just as long as the payment sent is equivelant to 24.95 USD. The trial is not a trial but a money back garuntee. if you do not like the service you can get your money back if you request it within 7 days. I believe there is only one time you can request it.

Posted: September 11th, 2006, 10:51 pm

xxxgod

You can only request ur money back once, Yes i know that.
trial is exactly the same as the money back garentee.

But then if i didnt like the premium account/member they would loose money and i would loose....

Posted: September 12th, 2006, 5:29 pm

graw88
graw88's Reps:
Why would you loose, your getting your money back?

Posted: September 13th, 2006, 7:07 am

xxxgod

Due to the conversion rate thats why.

Posted: September 13th, 2006, 10:05 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
:roll: :o :roll: :arrow:

Posted: September 13th, 2006, 6:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
also if you money back your paypal normally is banned or credit card. Sorry no exploiting the system :)

Posted: September 13th, 2006, 9:49 pm

xxxgod

Lol, Wasnt trying to tault_admin, btw ur a regular member.... lol

thanks all.

Posted: September 14th, 2006, 1:09 am

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
A good reason, other than continually signing up over and over, would be that someone could easily use that 7 days to go in, Copy everything, make a guide and sell it themselves. Well at least thats what I think.

Posted: September 14th, 2006, 9:23 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well then they as well are sued. We have already taken down multiple sites legally and some big ones will fall soon to :).

Posted: September 14th, 2006, 9:47 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
I noticed that thread :D thoes poor stupid people :P lol I think its awsome that you guys are taking a firm stand on this. At least one website protects their information that people worked hard to get. I personally thank you guys for that.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online