taultunleashed logoPROBLEM trying to make purchase of Premium Account : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

PROBLEM trying to make purchase of Premium Account : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: September 10th, 2009, 9:31 am

branejumper

Total Posts: 1
branejumper's Reps: 0
Admin,

Myself as well as many others have been trying to make a purchase of a Premium Account on your site and have run into a problem that has a very simple and easy solution. Currently your site only allows those who have PAYPAL accounts can purchase. Why? Paypal offers businesses the same credit card authorization ( protection ) for PAYPAL account holders AND credit card holders who do not have PAYPAL accounts. In other words, PayPal can and will process and authorize credit cards for tault even if the client does not wish to or is not able to be a paypal account holder.

Please see an example here: http://www.lavishsoft.com/joomla/

I just successfully made a purchase at this site with my credit card. My card was PROCESSED by Paypal, BUT I DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

I am a gamer from Brazil, our numbers are strong here. There are many of us who would love to have access to your fantastic site and products. Why would you choose to exclude a large segment of gamers? Most international credit cards are not accepted by Paypal to open an account with THEM, BUT can be processed and authorized normally for any transaction STILL!

Why open a store and let customers hang around with pockets full of money, then decide you won´t go so far as to reach out and accept the money they want to spend on your products? Please help us out!

Accept International Visa, Mastercard etc! Process orders with Paypal for your security but do not force users to open Paypal accounts. Most of us canno but we have credit cards and we are READY TO PAY!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online