taultunleashed logoX-unleashed Does not work correctly with EQ2 : General & Trouble Shooting
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

X-unleashed Does not work correctly with EQ2 : General & Trouble Shooting

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 4:47 am

nemesik
nemesik's Reps:
I download unleashed today and installed it the demo scripts work at character select screen but when I log in to the game world none of the menus work correctly, cant select the buttons to run the scripts.

Im not happy!

I will be canselling my subscription and i ALSO WANT A FULL REFUND, I searched the knowladge database and theres no information on obtaining a refund, so can someone please explain how I get one?

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 5:51 am

squirrelycc

Total Posts: 109
squirrelycc's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Funny that you bring this up, because I did the same thing last night. I decided to try out Xunleashed with EQ2 since I just became a premium member, and it doesn't work correctly with EQ2.

Same thing happened to me, I can only run scripts or macros, etc in the character select screen. It's hard to explain in the actual game play, but when I try to click on buttons to start scripts or macros, or anything else, XUnleashed is unresponsive. When I click on the start buttons to use a script, the game take precedent over Xunleashed and does not let me click anything on Xunleashed.

I hope that this isnt a permanent problem. Hope this helps those who fix problems like this.

-Squirrelycc

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 10:47 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
EQ2 is being upgraded. They just released a patch which nulled xunleashed. Takes a few days but sometimes when they release major patches it will nulify xunleashed for a little while.

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 11:25 am

squirrelycc

Total Posts: 109
squirrelycc's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Glad to hear it will get fixed!.... Xunleashed has been working great with my WoW account though!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online