taultunleashed logoNice place to lvl snd a trick to boot : Vanguard Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Nice place to lvl snd a trick to boot : Vanguard Submissions

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 6:31 am

sixplicit
sixplicit's Reps:
There a great place to lvl taking out lvl 20 3 dot mobs. Roughly getting 1200-2400 XP per kill. Go to Tauthien Delta on Qalia and find the Greyring Cyclop mobs. Should be 3 dot 20's. The Madcaps will garner around 1200-1771 Xp and Smashers will get you 2200-2400 Xp. These guys are surrounded by mountains which means you can make total use of the bug which doesn't allow mobs to see you from a higher plain. Yes, you will need to do dmg from a distance, but you can nail the mobs with little worry of retaliation if you use the mtns surrounding the mobs. I say little as they will hit you w/spell every so often and may appear on top of you all of a sudden (just move to higher plain and they are clueless again). Also this method does not aggro any surrounding NPCs, so its a one at a time battle.

Another trick that just may save your life if you are hit with Grasping Winds (a spell that chokes you for around 40 seconds until you are dead dead dead) is to either cast your aquamarine ring and put it on (if Socerer) or munch on the pie you can get somewhere on Kojani (Sorry forgot exact locale) that gives you the ability to breath under water. (The pie quest is simple, very low lvl and repeatable at any lvl so stock up.)
Grasping Winds works even after you kill the mob so this trick is a real life saver.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 5:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 10:38 pm

olddog

Total Posts: 7
olddog's Reps: 1
Yeah it works, I prefer to smash em though.
Also some quests for killing 18 of these guys and the eyes drop for a hunter's league quest I haven't found yet. (or bothered to)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online