taultunleashed logoVG- Guide Diplomacy : Vanguard Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

VG- Guide Diplomacy : Vanguard Submissions

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 4:46 pm

docdocgoose
docdocgoose's Reps:
Ok to start out with this incorporates the macro already discusssed and improved in the working exploit section.

Now I have done this as a human and as a wood elf, and been able to get diplomacy to over a 100 in about 1/2 a day. Seems to go quicker each and every time I do it:) I will detail the woodelf version since it is the one I have notes on, but it should work in all starting areas since all starting areas have some version of "The soldiers outside of town" quest.

-First train your diplomacy the basics and get it to about 5-7.
-Next accept the "soldiers outside of town quest" and guess what run on out to them!
- set up the macro as discussed in the exploit section but use 5 cards and here is the trick.
(Each race has a primary diplomacy trait so use your primary one, if ya dont know which one it is look it up or open your char info, or you can just look at which colored cards you have the most of:))
(set up your cards like this for wood elf use 'Snippet of Wis, Fan the Flames, Blunt evaluation, Elven imperative, and flattering remark' or try 'Snippet of wisdom, frank discussion, aggresive stmt, enticing whisper, elven imperative' I perfer the first one for 2 reasons it starts you with 8 in your favor and has short refresh timers! Thats the key till the whole thing short refresh timers.
(Now if your another race build your cards like this 'open with the card that gives you 2 presuasion, and gives one colored circle to the opponetn, then select 2 of your no cost cards that give you 2 of your primary color, next use your primary skill card (cost of 4), and then follow up with a card that costs 0, but gives you one presuasion) that will get you 8 to start.
- If you use the macro you will get 8 to start out with, and by the time anyone catches up with you, your timers will have refreshed, so guess what click again:)
Now I will note I used this on the lvl 10 parley soldiers till about lvl 20, then on the lvl25 parley soldier (sgt) till 30, then on the capt (lvl40) till about 50.
---side note if your a wood elf there is one soldier who is bugged, or has very weak cards his name is "Talorn" if you use the top gossip parley and just get atleast 5 ahead or one macro, all you have to do is keep clicking listen, he only plays one card then he listens so it is an easy win.
- Keep doing the soldiers in a circut, they refresh the parleys every min or 2.
- After you are lvl 50, go train get yourself some nice new cards, and change them around if you want, but you dont have to till around lvl 100.
- After 50 I trained my civil diplomacy and used the same 5 cards to gain all kinds of stat, reputation, etc...increases by parleying with all the lvl 50 and lvl 75 soldiers, nobles, and craftmen. you will need to have you gear equiped to give you the required presence but the game gives you all you need.
- So in a nutshell, just create a 5 use macro that gives you 8 points and has a quick refresh (no more than a timer of 3 or 4) and plug away, there are several other places this works at, just one word of advice.

!!!***When you are using the macro multiple icons flash above your head, so it is VERY VERY easy for someone to see what you are doing, and figure out that you are exploiting...so make sure no one is around...this is why I used the soldiers they are a good ways away from town, and usualy people are just running by and wont pay you any attention, if someone stops, just be discrete..I usualy just position myself a little behind them so thet cant see my icons...!!!**

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Doubtful this is worth a prem, I paid for a year anyways, but ehh mabey its worth something up to all of you to decide that....If not then ehh...life goes on...hopefuly this will help one or 2 of you anyways:)

--Not sure if that one soldier is broken or what, but i imagine it is an exploit, since he never plays more than one card during his entire gossip parley, his other 2 are just as easy:)

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 12:43 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 2:36 pm

ophidian

Total Posts: 282
ophidian's Reps: 13
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
This is the same exploit posted with better directions on how to use it.

You're premium. Why not just post this in the exploit's thread?

Mmm..

Nay?

Ophidian

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 4:35 pm

docdocgoose
docdocgoose's Reps:
Yeah, I should of posted it there wasnt quite sure where I needed to post it, but I figured it out and posted my bag find there. Hopefuly, over the next year I will earn enough for another year, add infintum:) not quite the lifetime like yourself, but a little here a little there goes a long way I hope:)

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 6:18 pm

ophidian

Total Posts: 282
ophidian's Reps: 13
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
Thats true. Sometimes I don't realize some of us have to keep re-earning our dues. I appologize if I offended.

Its funny though. I can't even get the diplomacy macro to work right. Ive had trouble with it working. A mod confirmed it and someone said it worked yesterday.. So.. why not today?

Ophidian

Posted: February 27th, 2007, 2:26 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 8:14 am

docdocgoose
docdocgoose's Reps:
You can go ahead and delete this string if you need the room, its not that helpful I guess:)

Just use the other string, since they are the same.

untill next time..............

Posted: April 1st, 2007, 1:36 am

sorian69
sorian69's Reps:
hehe nice use of my exploit ;-p

Its just to bad the multi card macro exploit got nerfed a few weeks after i posted it :-(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online