taultunleashed logoVGExtreme doesn't load anything : Vanguard Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

VGExtreme doesn't load anything : Vanguard Discussion

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 6:19 am

vanguard00
vanguard00's Reps:
i have window xp with ati video card. I dont have its utility program up and running. I load vge enter login without any problems which should be 1.1 and click open to load simplenecrobot.vbs which is the same folder as vge, and exhume. Files that came with necrobot been placed in thier correlating folder. This is all with vanguard already running in windowed mode of course.. I click f5 to start try to do both in game and out of game (i dont how i could get f5 to work within game to start bot which probably should be the case since the game has to be the active window or commands would be happening outside of the game. Now I click start but nothin happens at all.. no errors on screen or in debug file. Please teach

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 7:55 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
You press F5 in the vgextreme window to start the bot. That's how you start all the scripts. Since no script is running, you cannot press F5 when any other window has focus.

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 8:23 am

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
vanguard00 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i have window xp with ati video card. I dont have its utility program up and running. I load vge enter login without any problems which should be 1.1 and click open to load simplenecrobot.vbs which is the same folder as vge, and exhume. Files that came with necrobot been placed in thier correlating folder. This is all with vanguard already running in windowed mode of course.. I click f5 to start try to do both in game and out of game (i dont how i could get f5 to work within game to start bot which probably should be the case since the game has to be the active window or commands would be happening outside of the game. Now I click start but nothin happens at all.. no errors on screen or in debug file. Please teach

Your problem is with the ATI TOOLS and ATI LOADER.. You must Click on the ATI TOOLS and the other ATI program in the bottom right of your task bar prior to running Exhume. and or VGExtreme. i had the same problem on my computer with ATI tools running ( you prolly used it to open some pipes ;)

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 8:43 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Didn't quite follow what you said sinshar, what are you clicking/changing on the ati tools? I have them running but never click them to get anyhting running?

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 9:46 am

vanguard00
vanguard00's Reps:
I dont have ati utilitys whowing up on the bottom right hand corner but when I hit ctrl alt delete I do have ati2evxx.exe which seems to be probably what are talking about. I thought i ctrl alt del > ended all of those b4 and tried but will try again later...now its time for sleep.

Can't remember any other adjustment change to configuration i have to make? Everything is still default in game (controls ect..). When its in windowed mode how exactly do you run vge to use bots...can't make a external hotkey to start the bot with the game still focused (primary window). Thanks

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 11:09 am

kumqwat420
kumqwat420's Reps:
I havent had any problems with ati utilities either

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 12:02 pm

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Check this out. It may or may not be related but Ati-tools was my problem
Maby because i used it to hack the Pipes on the video card from 8 to 16 Muhahaha.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... NVALIDRECT

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 12:57 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
You have to use Open Project to load in a new script. If you dont, it wont run the new script.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online