taultunleashed logoCRAFTING Bot GUIDE for Noobs(Non Script Users) : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

CRAFTING Bot GUIDE for Noobs(Non Script Users) : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 2

Posted: December 11th, 2007, 4:16 pm

joechimo
joechimo's Reps:
i love this, and just want to let you guys know that.

I had to tweak the script a bit, so that it ran better. I figured I post what I did to solve some of the problems I was having.

First, when going through the process of taking and turning in work orders there was an issue. I saw a couple of other posts about this, wondering what was happening. The script guides the character to the foreman and when he goes to accept new work orders, he moves through them, but does not take any. He will then leave and go to the workstation. This turns into a big loop of nothingness.

The cause of this, is that the script only checks the first work order on the list. By default the script will only accept a work order of easy or very easy difficulty. Often times, the foreman does not have enough easy tasks on him to fill the list high enough so that a work order of easy difficulty would fall into the first work order position, when you scroll all the way down the list.

The solution is to add to the script so that the script will also accept moderate difficulty work orders.

Now, this causes another issue. This problem doesn't prevent the script from working but makes the function of taking tasks very long. You will notice that after changing the script to take moderate work orders, that the script will continue to try cycling through work orders for quite some time, even though it has already accepted the limit of 3. This is because the default setting in the script is to perform a loop to cycle through the work orders. The default is for it to do it 25 times. Well, when we changed the difficulty setting to accept moderate tasks, you are now able to select 3 work orders in only about 8-10 cycles, but the loop will continue until it hits 25.

The solution is to go into the script and change that 25 to 10 in the turn-in function. By doing this, the loop will only happen 10 times which is more then enough when trying to find moderate work orders.

Finally, the script wasn't performing the /loot all command that was hot keyed. I am unsure as to what was wrong, since everything was checking out alright. So instead of farting around trying to understand the problem, i simply initialized another two consts, LT_X and LT_Y, which were are the x,y coords for the loot window's Loot All button. When doing this, you must make sure that you have the option in your interface settings that makes the loot window follow your mouse disabled. Then just go through the script and replace any areas you find it trying to use the /loot all hotkey ("^+3") with the command to left mouse click the LT_X, LT_Y coords.

Last word of advice, Lock your interface. I can't stress this enough. If you lock your interface, you will probably never have to mess with the x,y coords again.

Posted: February 10th, 2008, 10:16 am

ninthguardian
ninthguardian's Reps:
For a guide for noobs like myself i am supprized no one has asked this yet. What is this mouse program? .... "Now to get your mouse locations done, Launch your mouse program click start then click where you need the mouse locations".... The link for global hook is down... common lol other then that this has been very helpful.

Posted: May 14th, 2009, 7:39 am

lorddread

Total Posts: 19
lorddread's Reps: 4
premium
Yes the link for global hook is down do we still need it and if so where can we get it please?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online