taultunleashed logoCRAFTING Bot GUIDE for Noobs(Non Script Users) : VGExtreme General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

CRAFTING Bot GUIDE for Noobs(Non Script Users) : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: September 28th, 2007, 10:57 pm

bashes
bashes's Reps:
----------CHAPTER 1---------
DOWNLOADING PROGRAMS NEEDED

Step 1:Create a VG Folder to your Desktop and direct all your downloads to there to keep track of them....

Step 2: Download XUnleashed---------- [url=http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum567_XUnleashed_General_Programming.html[/url]Download HERE![/url]

Step 3: Download VGExtreme---------- [url=http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about44331_Vanguard_Scripting_VGExtreme.html[/url]Download HERE![/url]

Step 4: Download Exhume-------------- [url=http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum702_Exhume.html[/url]Download HERE![/url]

Step 5: Download Microsoft Windows Script Debugger---------- [url=http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2f465be0-94fd-4569-b3c4-dffdf19ccd99&displaylang=en&Hash=xFm0jd58OyPnuIBPLYMx4hvjsvDp8NFkTr55JrMq6Zz3OYWFwi77lgxmdkFE8vP97l06EAZn%2b3EIFXActMHr8Q%3d%3d[/url]Download HERE![/url]

Step 6: Download Global Hook----------------- [url=http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/globalhook.asp[/url]Download HERE![/url]
Download the Demo one not the Source.

----------CHAPTER 2----------
-------INSTALLATION-------

Step 1: Install Xunleashed to C:\Programfiles\Xunleashed

Step 2: Install Windows Script Debugger

Step 3: Extract VGExtrem1.13 to C:\Programfiles\Xunleashed\VGExtreme1.13

Step 4: Extract Exhume to C:\Programfiles\Xunleashed\VGExtreme1.13
so that Exhume and VGExtreme are in same folder.

Step 5:Now in the VGExtreme1.13 Folder Delete the Exhume helper file and all the VGExtreme files except the VGextreme Updater.

Step 6: Run Vgextreme Update, once complete close Application. Run Exhume once open then close Application.

Step 7: Now time to Download a Bot Script..... At Bottom of this Post !!!

----------CHAPTER 3----------
-------Launching & Setup of Crafting Bot !!-------

Step 1: Launch VanGuard once in game hit ALT+Enter
this will minimize into window mode and allow u to work outside of the game to launch other programs.Once in windowed mode do not move the window around for this will mess up your Waypoints when setting up script. Also in game u need to goto settings and then Interface and check lock interface then click on accept so will save the change.

Step 2: Launch VGExtreme once open , click on File then select Open Project. from there you will choose Craftingbottweaked.

Once you have opened this script you will notice the writing at the top telling you to import Navigation, VGServices, and VGCrafting
to do so go back to File top left and select Open Source then choose each of these one at a time till there all open now your VGExtreme Window should look like this ....................Picture to come soon........................

With the tweaks ive made you will want to make your hot keys be set up like this..........................goto Settings in game, then to Interface tab, then scroll down to Additional Hotbars and Checkmark Hotbar Right. Once you have done that click on accept. Now you will notice that you have a hotbar on screen u never had before this is the hotbar you will use for this Bot. at top of keyboard you have numbers 1 to 0 and - and = at the end of them numbers.
Right Click on key = to make Macro as Name put 1 then in the text are below type this ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
  ( = Hotkey )              ( -  Hotkey )                  ( 0  Hotkey )
/craftingselectstep 9       /craftingselectstep 9         /craftingselectstep 9
/craftingselectstep 8       /craftingselectstep 8         /craftingselectstep 8
/craftingselectstep 7       /craftingselectstep 7         /craftingselectstep 7
/craftingselectstep 6       /craftingselectstep 6         /craftingselectstep 6
/craftingselectstep 5       /craftingselectstep 5         /craftingselectstep 5
/craftingselectstep 4       /craftingselectstep 4         /craftingselectstep 4
/craftingselectstep 3       /craftingselectstep 3         /craftingselectstep 3
/craftingselectstep 2       /craftingselectstep 2         /craftingselectstep 2
/craftingselectstep 1       /craftingselectstep 1         /craftingselectstep 2
/craftingselecaction 1      /craftingselectaction 2      /craftingselectaction 3

( 9 Hotkey )                    ( 8 Hotkey )                  ( 7 Hotkey )
/craftingselectstep 9       /craftingselectstep 9         /craftingselectstep 9
/craftingselectstep 8       /craftingselectstep 8         /craftingselectstep 8
/craftingselectstep 7       /craftingselectstep 7         /craftingselectstep 7
/craftingselectstep 6       /craftingselectstep 6         /craftingselectstep 6
/craftingselectstep 5       /craftingselectstep 5         /craftingselectstep 5
/craftingselectstep 4       /craftingselectstep 4         /craftingselectstep 4
/craftingselectstep 3       /craftingselectstep 3         /craftingselectstep 3
/craftingselectstep 2       /craftingselectstep 2         /craftingselectstep 2
/craftingselectstep 1       /craftingselectstep 1         /craftingselectstep 2
/craftingselecaction 4      /craftingselectaction 5      /craftingselectaction 6

( 6 Hotkey )                         ( 5 Hotkey )                ( 4 Hotkey )
/refineadditem Solvent                                                       
/refineadditem Cleaner

( 3 Hotkey )                         ( 2 Hotkey )                ( 1 Hotkey )
/loot all                                       BLANK                 /flush all

If you set up your hot keys just this way then you will do good with the CraftingBotTweaked.vbs Download :))

Now for setting up your waypoints you can do this one of 2 ways.

Method 1 would be to move toon to locations and type /loc now keep in mind this will not move you exactly to this location for the bot is off by 5meters so you willl have to play with this untill u get it right.

Method 2 would be to launch VGExtreme and just hit F5 to launch the demo which will give you a pop up hud that tells you where your at in the game kinda sweet. If you use method 2 Launch VGExtreme with the demo and then launch Exhume and click on file then Open Project then select your crafting bot so you can edit it. Once you have the waypoints edited click on Save. then close Exhume and goto VGExtreme and click on the Pause Symbol || then click file then click Open Project and select your crafting bot then Click F5 and see where your toon runs.
Note: all this while game is running and in Windows Mode !!

Now to get your mouse locations done, Launch your mouse program click start then click where you need the mouse locations.

((NOTE : Windows Vista , If you launch this program as admin, it wont function like you want it to !!!!!But you do want to launch all the others as admin, by right clicking on them then select run as admin. If you have trouble running any of these programs on XP right click and click on compatability and check mark Run this program in compatability mode for Windows XP Service pack 2. Hope that Helps. If not please refer to FAQ.))

Ok now you should have your waypoints and mouse locs all set now you will come to a spot that looks like ......
[code]Next
Mouse.LMouseClick AT_X, AT_Y, 1, 1
Mouse.LMouseClick FWO_X, FWO_Y, 1, 1
Counter = 1
Do Until (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderDifficulty = "Easy") OR (Counter > 25)
Counter = Counter + 1
Sleep 1500
If (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderDifficulty = "Difficulty: Easy") OR (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderDifficulty = "Difficulty: Very Easy") Then 'You can decide wether or not you can handle harder WO's here

If (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Mineralogy ") OR (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Artificing ") OR (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Forming ")Then 'This is where you set what work order skillset you desire Then

'If (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Tailoring ") OR (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Outfitting ")Then

'If (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Carpentry ") OR (Crafting_AvailableWorkOrderSkill = "Skill: Artificing ")Then

Mouse.LMouseClick CB_X, CB_Y, 1, 1
Else
Mouse.LMouseClick DA_X, DA_Y, 1, 1
End If
Else
Mouse.LMouseClick DA_X, DA_Y, 3, 1
End If[code]

Notice the ones with green letter writing they have this symbol in front of them ' that makes them inactive for that class. If you need it to be lets say Mineralogist then remove the symbol from that line and add that symbol to the line your class is not as shown in the example above.

If you launch VGExtreme or Exhume and nothing happens then your possibly missing windows script debugger if so Scroll to bottom of page and download this debugger for Windows Nt 4 up to Windows Vista.

Also here is an Evaluation of WinRar its like Zip commanly used to compress Files you will need to download some things on this site Hope this helps also !! Here is the link to that Site for free download !!
http://www.rarlab.com/

(((((((((((Under Construction )))))))))))))

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on October 6th, 2007, 10:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

Posted: September 30th, 2007, 6:39 pm

atomx1211
atomx1211's Reps:
Bashes Have I told you I love you yet today? Because it's true...
see you in-game and damn it answer my tells once in a whyle :twisted:

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 9:53 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
bashes great guide keep up the good work.

Posted: October 1st, 2007, 12:13 pm

atomx1211
atomx1211's Reps:
this guy diserves some bucks for this I just got my new crafter (artificer) 10 levels over night! 1-10

Posted: October 15th, 2007, 7:06 am

rmyers70
rmyers70's Reps:
Global Hook is comeing up as Unable to find page. Only reason I mention this is that I would like to make sure I am downloading the right program.

Also, Thanks a TON for this walkthrough!

Posted: October 15th, 2007, 10:44 am

rmyers70
rmyers70's Reps:
I have been going through and figureing out how to setup and I belive I have it step up to the point where it would work, however, when it attempts to walk to the WO guy, it gets itself all stuck up. When it turns, it seems to turn short. A beging turn of 90 deg would fix this, but I have NO clue how to fix it to where it would do this. If you can walk me through that I would greatly appreciate it!

Posted: October 15th, 2007, 1:36 pm

stuarcl
stuarcl's Reps:
make sure your movement is set up like so. W= Forward A=Turn Left S=Reverse D=Turn right

Posted: October 16th, 2007, 12:06 pm

bashes
bashes's Reps:
rmyers70 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have been going through and figureing out how to setup and I belive I have it step up to the point where it would work, however, when it attempts to walk to the WO guy, it gets itself all stuck up. When it turns, it seems to turn short. A beging turn of 90 deg would fix this, but I have NO clue how to fix it to where it would do this. If you can walk me through that I would greatly appreciate it!

Is this where the toon turns and runs off in one direction before running to first waypoint ? if so i have a post in to get that fixed it has something to do with an api or something. its been happeneing to me on different bots so i know its something else besides the bot will keep you posted. In the mean time you will have to do what i had to do by adding extra waypoints in to compensate for the issue. Sry i hadnt responded sooner been off in RL working long hours.

Posted: November 7th, 2007, 7:45 am

officers

Total Posts: 55
officers's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Ive gotten it to setup with my UI, gotten it running, and all seems fine...two problems it seems to have

1) it seems like it cant read the skill set and difficulty of the WOs, as it just scrolls down until it hits bottom, and tries to keep going down, never accepting any.

2) If I manually accept a WO, it can go to the bench, opens it up...all seems fine. Does step one. Reaches step two, and errors out.

Error Line 234, Char:12 :: Type mismatch: 'Crafting_StepName

then stops. Any ideas?

*edit* saw a possible solution to 2...going to take a look

Last edited by officers on November 7th, 2007, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 7th, 2007, 7:56 am

danzar

Total Posts: 527
danzar's Reps: 7
premium
rmyers70 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Global Hook is comeing up as Unable to find page. Only reason I mention this is that I would like to make sure I am downloading the right program.

Also, Thanks a TON for this walkthrough!

The link works just had a error on the linker.. try this link
http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/globalhook.asp

Posted: November 7th, 2007, 8:25 am

officers

Active User > 50 Posts
think i found my problem...vgcrafting.vbs does not have such a function. I know enough coding to get myself in trouble, but not enough to develop it myself. Is this something i missed in adding in? Or is the script i have just out of date for some reason?

Posted: November 8th, 2007, 11:44 am

kumpel100

Total Posts: 375
kumpel100's Reps: 969
premium
officers (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
think i found my problem...vgcrafting.vbs does not have such a function. I know enough coding to get myself in trouble, but not enough to develop it myself. Is this something i missed in adding in? Or is the script i have just out of date for some reason?

Delete your Includes folder and start VGExtreme update.

Posted: November 9th, 2007, 10:15 am

officers

Active User > 50 Posts
Not sure if these are code errors, or just weird occurances on my end. Made a few alterations to the code of the bot.

1) when it finishes a WO, it tries to start the next one too early. Made a sleep line in there to have it stop for a moment, allowing it to loot and continue properly. No affect if you dont have this problem, other than slowing you down a bit.

2) when starting, it clicks 0,0 after opening the bench so it fails to open the WO + sign. Added a second WO + click to remedy. No affect if you dont have this problem.

3) Tool actions quality are set to 0 as i found quite often it hung up and couldnt change toolbelts to get the tool needed to raise quality. Utility Action quality is set for A quality in this.

As usual, it utilizes the Hotkey setup above, and if you want these additions for your own, global hook your click locations.

Just figured i could give back for the work done in setting this up to begin with.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 6:15 pm

marine0927
marine0927's Reps:
Maybe I'm not meant to use bots or something...but I've follow all the steps to the letter and I still can't get this thing to work. It gives me "Error: Line: 139, Char: 0 :: File Not Found" I'm confused, and I also can't seem to get VGExtreme running, it brings up that really annoying "Program Failed to Initiate do you want to send a report?" message. Any and all help is welcome and if I'm a lost cause please be patient

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 6:44 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
marine,

First, try to run the VG Extreme Radar. No configuration is necessary and it will verify VGExtreme is working on your system.

If that works fine and you still can't get bashes bot to work, try the bot I posted here: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... pdate.html

and follow the setup instructions.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online