taultunleashed logoVGeXtreme Heads Up Display : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 38 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

VGeXtreme Heads Up Display : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 2

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 3:39 pm

cypsteel
cypsteel's Reps:
Two things...is there a command line way to launch Exhume so it logs in autmatically?

Second, everytime I chunk in VG, the updates stop showing....I tried stopping the project and restarting but it only works if I exit completel out of exhume and start again. :(

School me please :)

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 5:40 pm

docdocgoose
docdocgoose's Reps:
Silly question i know, but what or how do I capture ingame screen shots, I used to have a program to do it in EQ2, but for the life of me I cant remember its name. I could just send a copy of my desktop showing how i curently have to run it If I want to use it, I will get one on here asap:) thnx for all the help so far I realy appreciate it. If yer handing out brownie points give yerselves a few :)

Posted: February 26th, 2007, 11:20 pm

xaraph
xaraph's Reps:
docdocgoose (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Silly question i know, but what or how do I capture ingame screen shots, I used to have a program to do it in EQ2, but for the life of me I cant remember its name. I could just send a copy of my desktop showing how i curently have to run it If I want to use it, I will get one on here asap:) thnx for all the help so far I realy appreciate it. If yer handing out brownie points give yerselves a few :)

alt+printscreen will copy an image of the active window into your clipboard. Then just open up your favorite image editor and paste the image.

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 11:16 am

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
xaraph (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
docdocgoose (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

alt+printscreen will copy an image of the active window into your clipboard. Then just open up your favorite image editor and paste the image.

or make it simple and just press the print screen button :P

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 11:25 am

xaraph
xaraph's Reps:
I'm not sure if printscreen will capture the HUD windows as well. In some games they hook the windows printscreen call and output a screenie with no child windows.

Posted: March 1st, 2007, 11:36 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
i had im'd tault_admin a link to a screenshot of the HUD which i had taken in game. just press print screen and it will show up on there. in game screen shots are taken with the "-" button on the numberpad

Posted: March 2nd, 2007, 11:56 pm

jelsea

Total Posts: 52
jelsea's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Hmm this script seems to run fine but then it stops and gives this error for the hud.vbs file.

Error: Line: 146, Char: 8 :: Subscript out of range: '[number: 13]'

Also can it be added to the script that in Fullscreen mode it sends the location text of the resource to a chat window, like ill create a chat window for resources, then say every 3secs it sends the location to the chat window so those of us that play in full-screen mode will be able to use this handy script.

Also some options of what you want to be notified of, like I harvest stone so maybe I only want to know if Slate stone is near.

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 8:13 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
jelsea , those can be easily fixed/added.

You have the sources to the script. Look on that line and see what the code is.

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 5:12 pm

jelsea

Total Posts: 52
jelsea's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Here is the line where the Error points too.

if (Line(number-1) <> str) then

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 5:43 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
jelsea , it looks like he is accessing an array without checking the bounds.

The Line(bla bla) is accessing an element in an array. the bla bal must be out of bounds.

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 7:27 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
jelsea (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hmm this script seems to run fine but then it stops and gives this error for the hud.vbs file.

Error: Line: 146, Char: 8 :: Subscript out of range: '[number: 13]'

Also can it be added to the script that in Fullscreen mode it sends the location text of the resource to a chat window, like ill create a chat window for resources, then say every 3secs it sends the location to the chat window so those of us that play in full-screen mode will be able to use this handy script.

Also some options of what you want to be notified of, like I harvest stone so maybe I only want to know if Slate stone is near.

I get the same problems also. It only happens when running the npc tracker, but not the harvest nodes one. I can run the npc one for maybe 15 mins max till it crashes with that error everytime. Sometimes it crashes 5 mins into it. I just figured it would be updated in a future update and it's just growing pains.

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 2:38 pm

maglins
maglins's Reps:
How do I make the window have a black backround? I'm running duel monitors and I just would rather have it on my second monitor running. Currently I just load up something black and place it on top. TY.

Posted: March 7th, 2007, 10:08 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
It is easier to just not make it transparent. Change the font color to black, and by default it will have a gray background.

Posted: March 8th, 2007, 1:29 pm

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Gniess doesn't seem to be showing up on radar. It is the tier2 rare quarrying node. I was standing right next to it and with quarrying and lumbering on I didn't see it.

Odd though, when I looked in the script, it's there...

Posted: March 9th, 2007, 1:18 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I would check the "type" for that node. It might be listed differently. Ie rare nodes might have a "type" of their own. If so, please let me know and I'll add it to the TYPE constants.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online