taultunleashed logovgextreme just sits there and exhume brings up ms dialog box : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

vgextreme just sits there and exhume brings up ms dialog box : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 2

Posted: September 26th, 2007, 12:27 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I'm working on patching VGE. They changed a few things. I'm also adding in some of the reqests for API.

Posted: September 28th, 2007, 9:28 am

stuarcl
stuarcl's Reps:
I still can't get it to work.. I don't wanna but I'm about to upgrade to Vista just to see if that helps...

Posted: September 28th, 2007, 8:10 pm

stuarcl
stuarcl's Reps:
Ok this is what I did. Based on what someone else did. I did a fresh install of Exhume in a new directory. Without doing anything with vgextreme, I started messing with Exhume. It worked for some reason FINALLY. Then I installed vgextreme1.13 in the same directory. MsDialog box. Deleted everything involving vgextreme except the updater. Ran the updater and it reinstalled everything. Then I moved the .dll files to the system32 directory and registered them. Started up vgextreme and it worked. I don't know which of the steps above was the one that worked. The only ones I hadn't previously tried was a fresh install from scratch in a totally different directory and moving the files to the system32 directory(I had just navigated to the exhume directory and did it that way). So if you're having the same problems, try these steps and see if it works.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online