taultunleashed logoVGUltraBot 1.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

VGUltraBot 1.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 3

Posted: July 27th, 2008, 8:31 am

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
demigoth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Please do, I can't even find the updated download for VGE. The download link they have gives me a version several updates old and it sets off my virus protector.

That is actually wyvernx posting the old dll. While it reports as a virus (it's not), it doesn't have the problems crashing upon script termination that the newer one does. If you try to use the newer dll with the ultrabot, then every time you have to stop the bot, vge will crash. Royal PITA.

Attached the tweaked version of the ultrabot I'm using. Remember, I set it to work with DroxUI verison of hotbars which is not default. Also, I've only used this as a buffbot, not as a hunter bot or harvester, etc. It is a bit quirky (read: buggy) which will take some getting used to. For example, if you cross a chunk line, the bot will respond to follow and stop commands and will heal you if your health drops, but will not recognize if you are attacking and will not assist.

The code is quite complex and imo, it's trying to play too many different roles for interpreted code. There is also a fair amount of code that's specific to eq2 which does nothing here except take up resources.

One of these days I plan on revamping and streamlining this bot, but not until I'm done with another project that got stalled a month and a half ago halfway through because of bugs in the exhume GUI code. Then, when I tried to write it in visual studio, the wrapper was defunct.

Anyway, good luck with this. There is a learning curve in figuring out how to set up the ini properly. If you set it up, start the bot and it doesn't work, look at the debug log files created by this script as it will often let you know what failed. More often than not, it's user error in setup.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online