taultunleashed logoWorth the $ to Register? : VGExtreme General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Worth the $ to Register? : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 3:41 pm

tearofsoul
tearofsoul's Reps:
I recently started Vanguard and was wondering if this program is worth the $.
I would like to level sorc up to 50 and am wondering how reliable this program is before I pay $20 for it.
I remember EQ2 one wasnt so good in terms of reliability.

Thanks

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 5:23 pm

dumbace
dumbace's Reps:
Been registered now for 24 hours... no customer service and no working program... its a !@#$%^&* to setup and I cant find much of a help file anywhere to assist. nor are they responding on the forum.... so far... SO NOT worth ANY MONEY

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 6:27 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
Not sure what you're talking about, dumbace... I've never seen a question from you and the programs I've used (and written) work.

Now.. I've never used the sorc bot, but I mostly bot crafting.

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 8:23 pm

vandevious
vandevious's Reps:
The actual bot scripts are always evolving... but I was able to get a bot up and running withing 15 minutes after installing the software. I've been running the VG Ultimate Bot... its a little buggy, but its been a "fantastic healer/hunting buddy"Shaman to assist my Ranger.

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 7:43 am

owner2119

Total Posts: 48
owner2119's Reps: 0
I have a sors bot posted and will release new ver of bot's that can grind 24-7 once they fix my login.

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 10:21 am

tearofsoul
tearofsoul's Reps:
owner2119 Please post here and let me know if you ever get your problem solved and upload your sorc bot.
I don't think I want to register for it until working sorc bot is uploaded.
Also, How do you register for it?
I see that it shows VGExtreme is only 24.95 but when I click JOIN NOW it shows $14 something first month and $4/month after that.
What's up with this?

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 3:35 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
tearofsoul (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
owner2119 Please post here and let me know if you ever get your problem solved and upload your sorc bot.
I don't think I want to register for it until working sorc bot is uploaded.
Also, How do you register for it?
I see that it shows VGExtreme is only 24.95 but when I click JOIN NOW it shows $14 something first month and $4/month after that.
What's up with this?

I believe their price structure changed sometime within the past year, where an annual fee has been replaced with a monthly. Likely, there are pages that have not been updated.

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 8:13 pm

tearofsoul
tearofsoul's Reps:
Lol so $58 for a year.....
Okay....

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea point out the pages and they will be fixed asap. We are also redoing the vgextreme forums to be more user friendly cause frankly they are a pain to use right now. Its 48 for a year and you can quit anytime. There is the start up fee but the game plan is to have a full time programmer for every game. Such as VG that is what we are working towards.

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 11:03 pm

glass40

Total Posts: 63
glass40's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
I dunno, I just paid $24.95 for the whole year, and am debating getting the lifetime now that I've tried it. As to answer your question though, the money is absoluetly worth it. The fact that you get VGExtreme makes it worth it, nevermind the fact that there is help for every MMORPG out there. If you have crafted in Vanguard, you know how much of a pain it can be. I just don't have the patience to get home from work, and start work again on a video game. Now that I have VGExtreme, I was able to go from level 28 to 40 in just 2 nights of using it (and some daytime use). I would have paid the money for that alone, but I still have a year left so I can level other professions now=).

The only downside you might find is certainly not a fault of the people here. VGExtreme goes down for a few days when a game update hits, depending on what exactly the update was. Some people go nuts as if its the fault of the website, but believe me, they work on it as fast as they can. There isn't a service out there that will work immediately after an update. If you do subscribe, give me a shout if you need any help setting things up. I don't know a whole lot about it, but I'm pretty confident I could help you get some scripts running.

Posted: July 24th, 2008, 10:22 am

paxenon2
paxenon2's Reps:
If you read, the OP wanted an adventurer bot, not a crafting bot.

I just downloaded the ultrabot, and it doesn't work. Also, lots of others have posted that it doesn't work, and they have even posted that other adv. bots aren't working either.

So, unless you want to craft, which presumably works, or write your own bots, the program is pretty worthless.

Posted: July 27th, 2008, 1:24 am

glass40

Total Posts: 63
glass40's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
Ahh, gotcha. Sorry, just for my own purposes I find it more than worth it. I have never tried any of the adventuring bots unfortunately, so I can't answer how those are.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online