taultunleashed logoWTB: Crafting Bot : VGExtreme General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

WTB: Crafting Bot : VGExtreme General Discussion

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 11:12 am

parodius420
parodius420's Reps:
1)Is the crafting bot that is with VGExtreme 100% working?

2) Can I throw the bot on at night when I go to bed, and 8 hours later it will still be running to merchant, buying supplies, going to get work orders, running back to the table and crafting the work orders, then repeat?

3) Is this all done clientside?

Thanks

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 11:40 am

strabomeeks

Total Posts: 266
strabomeeks's Reps: 2
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
1. Yes, has gotten me two level 50 toons already.

2. It will do all of that except buy things from the vendor - it will do that as soon as WyvX releases the API for vendor tooltips. I already have the code in place, just need the function buy the right supplies.

3. Not exactly sure what you mean by this, maybe wyv or someone could better answer that.

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 12:00 pm

parodius420
parodius420's Reps:
strabomeeks (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
1. Yes, has gotten me two level 50 toons already.

2. It will do all of that except buy things from the vendor - it will do that as soon as WyvX releases the API for vendor tooltips. I already have the code in place, just need the function buy the right supplies.

3. Not exactly sure what you mean by this, maybe wyv or someone could better answer that.

Ok cool thanks. How easy is it to setup? Ive never messed with something like this before.

Is it a GUI, and I just point/click? Or what? Saying I have never messed with this before, how long will it take me to setup?

Thanks

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 12:05 pm

strabomeeks

premium
Its not hard to set up, at least I dont think it is. Dont expect to just start it up and run all night, you will have to define where certain mouse clicks are, you will need to set up some hotkeys on your hotbar, and you will need to put in the waypoints for wherever you are crafting. There is a lot of initial setup, but you only have to do it once. When you have it set up and going it will get you all the way to 50.

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 12:12 pm

parodius420
parodius420's Reps:
strabomeeks (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Its not hard to set up, at least I dont think it is. Dont expect to just start it up and run all night, you will have to define where certain mouse clicks are, you will need to set up some hotkeys on your hotbar, and you will need to put in the waypoints for wherever you are crafting. There is a lot of initial setup, but you only have to do it once. When you have it set up and going it will get you all the way to 50.

Ok cool...theres no code etc?

Also, where would be a good place to go that is not very populated, preferabily in qalia? Thanks!

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 1:33 pm

strabomeeks

premium
of course there is code, thats what VGextreme is, its a scripting program, and scripts are written using code.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online