taultunleashed logoTrading EU account with WoW+TBC + Steam Account with alot fo games for EU GC. : World of Warcraft Buy / Sell / Trade
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Trading EU account with WoW+TBC + Steam Account with alot fo games for EU GC. : World of Warcraft Buy / Sell / Trade

Posted: May 5th, 2009, 12:59 pm

maggibesti

Total Posts: 1
maggibesti's Reps: 0
Hello all,

I am trading my frozen EU account with WoW+TBC installed. Not a special account tho.

I just wont use it anymore since my friend quited WoW and gave me his account with both expensions with a lvl 80 full epic. So I guess I wont be playing the other account. If any of you are intrested in trading EU GC for it please leave me a PM or add me on msn: maggi_9191@hotmail.com.

Also willing to give steam account with alot of games like: HL1,, CS 1,6 ,, CS: Source, HL2, HL2 Episode 1+2, Team Fortress 2 + classic, HL Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Portal, Ricochet, CS Condition Zero. Prefer 2 GC but one should be enough if you got 2 its just a ++ and ofc you will get the WoW acc too.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online