taultunleashed logoWTS 72 Night Elf Rogue w/ WOTLK Enabled + 1 Month Game Time : World of Warcraft Buy / Sell / Trade
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

WTS 72 Night Elf Rogue w/ WOTLK Enabled + 1 Month Game Time : World of Warcraft Buy / Sell / Trade

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 12:47 am

eclipze3119

Total Posts: 2
eclipze3119's Reps: 0
premium
Ok I am putting my Level 72 Rogue up for sale. I will post the Character Name at the end of the post. Few things to let you know.

1. The Rogue has pretty decent gear, his gear score is around 1-2k which isnt much I know which brings us to my next description.

2. The Account Comes with 1 month play time, the only reason I am not gonna use it is because I have other accounts I want to play on.

3. The account is WOTLK Enabled

4. I am NOT the original owner of this account so I can only supply you with the Account Email Address and Password so write it down and keep it in a safe place if you decide you want to purchase the account.

5. Lastly you are probably wondering why the price is so cheap. I simply have grown tired of the Rogue but didnt want to have to level all the way to 70 again with a new class so I intended to buy a new account myself, however I was shocked at the prices of accounts from major suppliers, so I came to the conclusion that I would offer someone my account at a low price and perhaps someone will cut me a deal in return.

Price: $60.00
Price With Optional 60 Day Game Time: $70.00

That pretty much sums it up. Thanks for looking and the character name is...

Shädow

and the server is....

Silver Hand [US]

search em, view em, like em, pay for em, play em!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online