taultunleashed logoSpiritual Guidance: The Val'anyr effect : World of Warcraft General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Spiritual Guidance: The Val'anyr effect : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 9:52 am

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE'))) Spiritual Guidance: The Val'anyr effect
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Every week (usually), Spiritual Guidance will offer practical insight for priests of the holy profession. Your host is Matt Low, the grand poobah of World of Matticus and a founder of No Stock UI, a UI and addons blog for WoW.

Over the past weekend, I've managed to accomplish three fairly important goals.

-Watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail

-Watch Princess Bride

-Get Val'anyr crafted

It took me nearly 7 months from my first fragment drop until the death of Yogg-Saron with 3 keepers up before I finally managed to forge one of these maces. It's a good thing since I'll be able to wield Val'anyr against heroic Val'kyr Twins and against the armies of Arthas in Icecrown. Val'anyr grants a buff called Blessing of Ancient Kings. It's a 15 second long buff where your healing spells drop a shield that absorb damage equal to 15% of the amount healed. And yes, the shield does stack up to 20000 damage absorbed.

Continue reading Spiritual Guidance: The Val'anyr effect

Filed under: Priest, (Priest) Spiritual Guidance

Spiritual Guidance: The Val'anyr effect originally appeared on WoW.com on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Author: SUPPORT@WEBLOGSINC.COM (Matt Low)
Category: class-helpfeaturedguideguide-to-priestshealingpreist-infopriest-guidepriest-talentsraidtalenttalentsulduarvalanyrworld-of-warcraft-class-guideworld-of-warcraft-guidewow-class-guidewow-class-helpwow-guidewow-priestwow-priest-infowow-priestswow-talent-guideyogg-saron
Publish Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:00:00 EST
Read more...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online