taultunleashed logoDarkfall Cheat: DFOMate (Teleport, SpeedHack, Fly, etc.) : Site News - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 194 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

Darkfall Cheat: DFOMate (Teleport, SpeedHack, Fly, etc.) : Site News - Page 8

Posted: April 5th, 2009, 10:21 am

exxxodus

Total Posts: 1
exxxodus's Reps: 0
premium
diraven (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tehabel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey firecracker, obviously I wasnt using the damn program in front of the GM, now, quit being an internet heroe and move on, I am a professional, I know what Im doing.

I finished killing the bad guys without any use of the program in front of the gm, then went and punted him around. Does that sound like the behavior of someone that might have been hacking.....now, maybe someone like yourself would of pulled the plug or immediately logged off, making you look guilty as a mother !@#$%^&*.

Also, you are hacking, you are already ruining it for the others, there is no nice way of going about it, this is not a bingo hall, we are not good Samaritans, you cant candy coat what your doing. And if your friends are getting banned using it, point your finger at them, cause I serious use the hell out of this everyday all day with at least 3 others that run different programs, and we don't get banned, your friends are the ones abusing it.

-Abel

LMAO. "I'm A Professional" he says. Famus last words. I am not here being the hero, I am saying cocky dipshits like yourself are the type that end up getting programs like this nerfed. As for my friends... I didn't say any of my friends were banned. I said I knew of people who were banned. Big difference Mr BottleRocket.

I am not sugar coating what I do, but your encouraging others to just use it like there is no chance of getting caught. My example was to prove that people do in fact get caught when they are careless (like yourself).

BTW, did you know GMs can go invisible? Did you know that once someone is reported as being a hacker, a GM will check on them from time to time. Its just a matter of time Mr Pro. We all have a chance of getting the big nasty ban stick. Not sure why you think your any better than the rest of us.

"Firecracker" I LOL'd

owned, and for those who do manage to have a radar from another companies software, the GMs are now invisible on it too :P

Posted: April 5th, 2009, 5:49 pm

taultuser

Total Posts: 14
taultuser's Reps: 3
premium
Any info on reseting the machine id?

Posted: April 5th, 2009, 11:28 pm

fyrestorme123

Total Posts: 9
fyrestorme123's Reps: 0
it might work if you cancel, and then re-purchase your subscription. Of course, this will probably charge you again $5...

Posted: April 6th, 2009, 7:49 am

taultuser

premium
Nah I have a lifetime membership. I'll go check out DC.

Posted: April 6th, 2009, 3:52 pm

mrbull

Total Posts: 13
mrbull's Reps: 0
tehabel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey firecracker, obviously I wasnt using the damn program in front of the GM, now, quit being an internet heroe and move on, I am a professional, I know what Im doing.

I finished killing the bad guys without any use of the program in front of the gm, then went and punted him around. Does that sound like the behavior of someone that might have been hacking.....now, maybe someone like yourself would of pulled the plug or immediately logged off, making you look guilty as a mother !@#$%^&*.

Also, you are hacking, you are already ruining it for the others, there is no nice way of going about it, this is not a bingo hall, we are not good Samaritans, you cant candy coat what your doing. And if your friends are getting banned using it, point your finger at them, cause I serious use the hell out of this everyday all day with at least 3 others that run different programs, and we don't get banned, your friends are the ones abusing it.

-Abel

""I am a professional ""
that's why you need to use cheats to win ? your not a pro, your a !@#$%^&* donkey ;)

Posted: April 6th, 2009, 11:39 pm

phamnuwen

Total Posts: 9
phamnuwen's Reps: 0
so when is this wallhack feature coming out? I read that you were gonna post it 2 saturdays ago now

Posted: April 7th, 2009, 1:14 pm

skigame

skigame's Reps: 0
i cant buy it

u got any FREE hacks?

Posted: April 7th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
You dont have to buy it. Read how you can get premium for free here.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... asily.html

Posted: April 8th, 2009, 1:15 am

maja1234

maja1234's Reps: 0
hehe guys buth this hack isnt working for me its saying " cant find the payer is game is running " like that ;( what to do

Posted: April 9th, 2009, 7:21 pm

tault_maximos

Total Posts: 4
tault_maximos's Reps: 2
Whenever I try to run the program I get this message, "This software does not accept more hardware changes. Please contact http://mmoviper.com" How do I correct this?

I have sent e-mails and PM's to the admin as well as a PM to wyvernx . Any help would be appreciated!

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 6:47 am

taultuser

premium
It seems that there is a different animation being run by the MMOViper speedhack. It does not actually look like you are sprinting.

In contrast, from the movie, the Damn Cheaters speedhack animation actually looks like the animation of sprint.

Please look into this.

Also, how do I reset my computer code? I upgraded my computer and need to move the program to the new box. This is becoming quite frustrating.

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 7:21 am

mrbull

This application is Simply a Trainer, but a trainer that is verry well detectable and will get your account banned perm any time soon.

when you try to preform " one of the trainer's actions " it sends codes and patches the values im memory

an application might store a 01 value at address 005329A and each time it checks for a registered feature, it checks tha address and continues reg'd or might show a nag cause it modifies the game..

darkfall events are monitored and once u are flaged by automated "server" or reported by someone you will get investigated on the logs and will get banned..

now it's up to you to decide is it worth getting banned? do I reely suck at playing this game so bad that i need to use such Game Modifier " aka Trainer"

Im suprised the creator cannot or will not get sued by AV for conflicting with there game codes..

good luck.

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 7:57 am

geoffin

Total Posts: 8
geoffin's Reps: 0
Y u so !@#$%^&* mr bull?

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 8:38 am

mrbull

geoffin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Y u so !@#$%^&* mr bull?

dont be a !@#$%^&* moron , Im simply explaining how the f^cking tool works and why it's so easy to be detected , i could care the !@#$%^&* less if you use it or it not , but trust me you wont for much longer , 2 people i know got banned yesterday "CAUSED BY DFmate"

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 9:24 am

geoffin

Total Posts: 8
geoffin's Reps: 0
mrbull (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
now it's up to you to decide is it worth getting banned? do I reely suck at playing this game so bad that i need to use such Game Modifier " aka Trainer"good luck.

QQ MORE
Did you really need to post this in every sub forum? i mean really guy this has been stated before, try the first post by Wyvernx for example.
just go cry somewhere alone.

Last edited by geoffin on April 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online