taultunleashed logoDarkfall Cheat: DFOMate (Teleport, SpeedHack, Fly, etc.) : Site News - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 194 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
blue large dot

Darkfall Cheat: DFOMate (Teleport, SpeedHack, Fly, etc.) : Site News - Page 9

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 2:30 pm

phamnuwen

Total Posts: 9
phamnuwen's Reps: 0
mrbull (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This application is Simply a Trainer, but a trainer that is verry well detectable and will get your account banned perm any time soon.

when you try to preform " one of the trainer's actions " it sends codes and patches the values im memory

an application might store a 01 value at address 005329A and each time it checks for a registered feature, it checks tha address and continues reg'd or might show a nag cause it modifies the game..

darkfall events are monitored and once u are flaged by automated "server" or reported by someone you will get investigated on the logs and will get banned..

now it's up to you to decide is it worth getting banned? do I reely suck at playing this game so bad that i need to use such Game Modifier " aka Trainer"

Im suprised the creator cannot or will not get sued by AV for conflicting with there game codes..

good luck.

GTFO

Last edited by phamnuwen on April 11th, 2009, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 3:15 pm

redlucifer1

Total Posts: 8
redlucifer1's Reps: 0
there was a post earlier on this forum i read that stated using this program is wasily detected....can someone confirm?

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

drizuid

Total Posts: 15
drizuid's Reps: 0
phamnuwen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
mrbull (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This application is Simply a Trainer, but a trainer that is verry well detectable and will get your account banned perm any time soon.

when you try to preform " one of the trainer's actions " it sends codes and patches the values im memory

an application might store a 01 value at address 005329A and each time it checks for a registered feature, it checks tha address and continues reg'd or might show a nag cause it modifies the game..

darkfall events are monitored and once u are flaged by automated "server" or reported by someone you will get investigated on the logs and will get banned..

now it's up to you to decide is it worth getting banned? do I reely suck at playing this game so bad that i need to use such Game Modifier " aka Trainer"

Im suprised the creator cannot or will not get sued by AV for conflicting with there game codes..

good luck.

gtfo

admin: can we get a premium subscription required to post or view these forums PLEASE?

noob.. he is premium

Posted: April 10th, 2009, 5:05 pm

illmagno

Total Posts: 1
illmagno's Reps: 0
I'm new and I don't know how to download it please tel me how I SOOO want to try this

Posted: April 11th, 2009, 2:01 am

phamnuwen

aaagh can't wait for new version >< PLEASE, wyvern give us update!

Posted: April 11th, 2009, 9:41 am

plopingo

Total Posts: 20
plopingo's Reps: 0
i'm using DFOmate 1.0.3 actually

my question is when the next version with the tab waypoints will be released ?

ty

Posted: April 12th, 2009, 3:15 pm

blackyce

Total Posts: 19
blackyce's Reps: 2
Question: I notice that when using DFOmate to run, whenever I strafe or walk backwards the speed stops. However, if I am burdened, the speed doesn't stop and I can run backwards or strafe at the same speed as running forward.

Is this the way DFOmate is set up or is it not working properly for me?

Posted: April 13th, 2009, 1:42 am

phamnuwen

any chance we will get an update soon? :S

Posted: April 13th, 2009, 2:43 am

shefo5700

Total Posts: 3
shefo5700's Reps: 0
Thanks Man for this wonderful bot and i hope it will work

Posted: April 14th, 2009, 5:39 am

tault_maximos

Total Posts: 4
tault_maximos's Reps: 2
If you have used multiple Mate programs (Warmate and AOCmate) how to do you remove any past registry entries so I can now use DFOMate?

Posted: April 14th, 2009, 6:24 pm

mrbull

Total Posts: 13
mrbull's Reps: 0
it's beeing detected by AV . im banned and so will everyone esle..
a simple auto loot g15 , they checked logs , as soon my m8 opened dfomate he had virtual memory crash the same exact moment and he could no longer login and had a automated email
saying third party exploit. and blah blah blah

Posted: April 16th, 2009, 12:27 am

phamnuwen

did the admins on this site all die or something? hibernation? did they just abandon the site? It's been almost a month now with no word. I hope they're just working really hard so they don't have time to post - I hope that's what it is, but still.. a word to let us know what's going on would be much appreciated!

Posted: April 16th, 2009, 9:33 am

cattboy69

Total Posts: 103
cattboy69's Reps: 22
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
phamnuwen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
did the admins on this site all die or something? hibernation? did they just abandon the site? It's been almost a month now with no word. I hope they're just working really hard so they don't have time to post - I hope that's what it is, but still.. a word to let us know what's going on would be much appreciated!

dont use it. people are being tracked and banned. problem solved

Posted: April 17th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nope we are still here. Just sometimes instead of posting to every thread people have with updates we tend to like to have something to say back. As it stands teleportation and flying are detected. This happens in most all games after awhile. The speedhack should still be safe just dont go crazy. As for the charm hack we are trying to test it ALOT to make sure its not detectable because unlike other sites we dont think we should release a new item only to get EVERYONE banned.

Posted: April 18th, 2009, 7:58 am

nightravenkw

Total Posts: 42
nightravenkw's Reps: 0
premium
I know all these hacks are logged system side but I was wondering which ones you think are flagged.
I read somewhere that the system flags you if you move faster than expected so teleport speed hack are detectable in that way.
My question is if you use teleport to go into structures say a 5 foot port do you think that is flagged by the system.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online