taultunleashed logoDarkfall Cheat: DFOMate (Teleport, SpeedHack, Fly, etc.) : Site News - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 194 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

Darkfall Cheat: DFOMate (Teleport, SpeedHack, Fly, etc.) : Site News - Page 7

Posted: April 2nd, 2009, 4:11 am

nightravenkw

Total Posts: 42
nightravenkw's Reps: 0
premium
I'm not sure why your copy isn't working but I would bet you have the correct one if you dl'd it from that link. I know you need the DFO client running before you start the mate. If you're doing that the only thing I can think of is to re-install DF but hopefully Wyvern will be able to help you more. Sometimes he doesn't update everything on the program. Look at the RAR file and it should say 1.0.3 then you'll know if it is correct. As far as the LOTR thing that is a copy and paste also. The same thing happened for the AoC radar. Heck that thing said LOTR when it was running not just for the crashes.

Posted: April 2nd, 2009, 6:45 pm

tehabel

Total Posts: 10
tehabel's Reps: 0
WYVERN POST NEW VERSION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please and Thank you;

-Abel

Posted: April 2nd, 2009, 7:01 pm

seargantbaker

Total Posts: 4
seargantbaker's Reps: 0
I'm hoping a new version might fix my problem, i reinstalled darkfall today for giggles

edit: glad I started out with the small subscription

Posted: April 2nd, 2009, 9:50 pm

4play28

Total Posts: 49
4play28's Reps: 0
They are banning the !@#$%^&* out of people for using this from what I hear. Possible they added detection

Posted: April 2nd, 2009, 11:07 pm

tehabel

Lies, I pretty much blatenly use this every day, there are several Youtube videos of ppl claiming I use it, and am reported 30 time a day, and am not banned, I also play with several others who use programs like this one, who also are known well on the forums, and none of us have been banned. We even had a GM show up while we were fighting, we did not get caught, and after we mopped up the bad guys, we proceeded to punt the gm into the water.

-Abel

Posted: April 3rd, 2009, 7:12 am

4play28

Total Posts: 49
4play28's Reps: 0
lol I hope what you say is true, b/c that would mean I will never get banned. I heard it was the vgbuddy that ppl got caught using..it was on there forums where users said they were banned. Could be rumors, but better to hear them and be cautious rather than get banned.

Posted: April 3rd, 2009, 11:27 am

ironguy

Total Posts: 20
ironguy's Reps: 0
If it was VG buddy, then it was mostlikely due to GODMODE. Rather then simple speed hacks.

Posted: April 3rd, 2009, 11:33 am

diraven

Total Posts: 55
diraven's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
You know. It's dipshits like yourself who run around abusing these hacks inf front of people, that get such hacks banned in the first place. You get cocky and start using them with no regard.

You think that you're being clever messing with GMs while all your doing is giving them a free chance to see the hacks in action. They are in fact banning people and YOU will be one of them for sure.

If your going to use these programs, be smart about it. Don't go running around all cocky because you mess things up for the rest of it. I infact know of several people who have been banned using these hacks. They are banning, and its just a matter of time before your next.

(this is in response to tehabel)

Posted: April 3rd, 2009, 5:37 pm

tehabel

Hey firecracker, obviously I wasnt using the damn program in front of the GM, now, quit being an internet heroe and move on, I am a professional, I know what Im doing.

I finished killing the bad guys without any use of the program in front of the gm, then went and punted him around. Does that sound like the behavior of someone that might have been hacking.....now, maybe someone like yourself would of pulled the plug or immediately logged off, making you look guilty as a mother !@#$%^&*.

Also, you are hacking, you are already ruining it for the others, there is no nice way of going about it, this is not a bingo hall, we are not good Samaritans, you cant candy coat what your doing. And if your friends are getting banned using it, point your finger at them, cause I serious use the hell out of this everyday all day with at least 3 others that run different programs, and we don't get banned, your friends are the ones abusing it.

-Abel

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 6:24 am

youyee

Total Posts: 1
youyee's Reps: 0
i cant download it

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 7:28 am

dinzo

Total Posts: 41
dinzo's Reps: 6
its becous you need to be premium

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 11:44 am

diraven

Total Posts: 55
diraven's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tehabel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey firecracker, obviously I wasnt using the damn program in front of the GM, now, quit being an internet heroe and move on, I am a professional, I know what Im doing.

I finished killing the bad guys without any use of the program in front of the gm, then went and punted him around. Does that sound like the behavior of someone that might have been hacking.....now, maybe someone like yourself would of pulled the plug or immediately logged off, making you look guilty as a mother !@#$%^&*.

Also, you are hacking, you are already ruining it for the others, there is no nice way of going about it, this is not a bingo hall, we are not good Samaritans, you cant candy coat what your doing. And if your friends are getting banned using it, point your finger at them, cause I serious use the hell out of this everyday all day with at least 3 others that run different programs, and we don't get banned, your friends are the ones abusing it.

-Abel

LMAO. "I'm A Professional" he says. Famus last words. I am not here being the hero, I am saying cocky dipshits like yourself are the type that end up getting programs like this nerfed. As for my friends... I didn't say any of my friends were banned. I said I knew of people who were banned. Big difference Mr BottleRocket.

I am not sugar coating what I do, but your encouraging others to just use it like there is no chance of getting caught. My example was to prove that people do in fact get caught when they are careless (like yourself).

BTW, did you know GMs can go invisible? Did you know that once someone is reported as being a hacker, a GM will check on them from time to time. Its just a matter of time Mr Pro. We all have a chance of getting the big nasty ban stick. Not sure why you think your any better than the rest of us.

"Firecracker" I LOL'd

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 3:05 pm

johndoes

johndoes's Reps: 0
How do I reset my MMOviper computer authentication? I bought a new comp.

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 4:59 pm

fyrestorme123

Total Posts: 9
fyrestorme123's Reps: 0
can we get an update as to when the next ver. might be coming out?

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 6:22 pm

unlovers

unlovers's Reps: 0
good

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online