blue large dot

PREMIUM MEMBER REVIEWS - WHY WE ARE THE BEST : Site News

Posted: May 2nd, 2011, 10:02 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
We here at Taultunleashed are the #1 MMO cheating site. Its not just from our awesome updated cheating sections, or the fact we offer contests giving away free cash and prizes all the time. Its because we give you all this at one site.

Check out what some of our over 1.5 MILLION+ members have said. This will give you some quick feedback on what you can get from Taultunleashed and from the premium sections in general. After you are done realizing how great our site is, just click the create a free account or upgrade to premium at the top right of the page.

Posted: May 4th, 2011, 11:44 am

Dentage

Total Posts: 1
Dentage's Reps: 0
premium
Great work guys you have made me a plat happy person. This is my quick review for rift online at taultunleashed, only game i joined for. For starters im a new player to rift and new to the whole cheating scene. I did join a site before this which turned out to just give me a 4 page pdf guide which pissed me off. Careful with those sites. Overall im pleased with the rift online section. I am after more hacks but from what i read they have some bigger ones planned so im happy about that. However they have 2 great ways for me to make plats which is the key thing i was after. I managed to make around 100 plats so far which is about 25 bucks if i where to buy them online so the site has paid for itself in my opinion. Also im going to be playing star wars galaxies. So im happy.

Posted: May 7th, 2011, 2:38 pm

terranitol

Total Posts: 83
terranitol's Reps: 24
premium
Joined for starcraft 2. Got the guides i was looking for and a few trainers which helped me online. Thats all i was really after and now im just waiting for diablo 3 to come out. Overall id say 8 out of 10. My expectations are overly high so i couldn't give anything really a 9 or a 10 out of 10.

Posted: May 10th, 2011, 3:00 pm

Emrak

Total Posts: 1
Emrak's Reps: 0
premium
I needed a good fishing bot for world of warcraft. Found the fishing bot i needed, got some personal help from the staff, and now im botting im the game. It gave me exactly what i needed. Thanks guys keep up the good work. !@#$ Yeah!

Posted: June 1st, 2011, 9:06 am

Perfectworlder

Total Posts: 272
Perfectworlder's Reps: 27
premium
I joined the site a few years ago and am still a dedicated member of the team. Originally i joined for wow but as the years have gone on i am now playing other games such as rift online and beta for swtor. The site i enjoy because not only can i find new stuff but i enjoy helping others in their games. I dont have a lot to say other than i joined for free but i could totally see someone donating to join as well.

Posted: September 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

gamegirl6

Total Posts: 36
gamegirl6's Reps: 34
premium
I was very, very cautious when first using this site, since I knew many like this contained viruses, key-loggers etc. I ran all sorts of scanners as I looked through, but this site 100% legit and I've never gotten any malware from it.

I used to play EQ2 and I came here looking for a bot to help harvest since it was such a HUGE grind. After getting premium I got the EQ2Ultrabot (again, scanned for mal-ware and none to be found). It works great and I highly recommend it and this site. If you use it properly you won't get caught, and can grind your crafters with ease plus sell any left-overs for a tidy profit. I've also used it to grind mobs to finish quests and sell any loot.

Posted: November 11th, 2011, 8:22 pm

logicxfury

Total Posts: 25
logicxfury's Reps: 9
pretty awesome site! ive already found a few guides that helped me a lot on some games.
hope to find more soon! :o

Posted: November 14th, 2011, 2:31 pm

se7enthsin

Total Posts: 170
se7enthsin's Reps: 236
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Other then the slight lacking of a few smaller games updated information. But I'm personally handling a few sections, I'll be releasing a VIP TaultUnleashed Combat Arms hack.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

=BTRH=Se7enthSin

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: May 26th, 2012, 12:22 pm

arydious

Total Posts: 5
arydious's Reps: 5
premium
I just got granted access for a year here just by sharing some stuff I found. If you want on here and have some stuff to share, put it into the submissions and you can also get a free year.\

One more thing, by also getting access here I got access to mmoviper as well!

Posted: July 26th, 2012, 10:22 am

beleng

Total Posts: 27
beleng's Reps: 1
premium
So i just got premium for guild wars 2. I know its a pretty small section since the game hasnt come out yet, but i was told mmoviper will have a guild wars 2 bot and so i got my taultunleashed premium account so i can use that. The sites pages seem pretty clean. Id recommend cleaning up posts pages as we need some more color, but other than that it looks nice. Also i freaking love guild wars 2.

Posted: July 29th, 2012, 2:49 pm

ender

Total Posts: 4
ender's Reps: 100
premium
Got some good swtor cheats, im content.

Posted: August 16th, 2012, 5:19 pm

aiornieu

Total Posts: 11
aiornieu's Reps: 8
I was very cautious when first using it
Pretty good
Thanks

Posted: August 28th, 2012, 9:14 am

blood_in

Total Posts: 4
blood_in's Reps: 0
beleng (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So i just got premium for guild wars 2. I know its a pretty small section since the game hasnt come out yet, but i was told mmoviper will have a guild wars 2 bot and so i got my taultunleashed premium account so i can use that. The sites pages seem pretty clean. Id recommend cleaning up posts pages as we need some more color, but other than that it looks nice. Also i freaking love guild wars 2.

Same here! It's a bit barren, but heck. It's been out for a few hours.

Posted: August 29th, 2012, 11:02 am

beleng

Total Posts: 27
beleng's Reps: 1
premium
blood_in (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
beleng (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Same here! It's a bit barren, but heck. It's been out for a few hours.

Well be sure to use that chest/leveling bug. That alone made it worth it and me happy.

Posted: October 4th, 2012, 1:15 am

joeclarkson

Total Posts: 2
joeclarkson's Reps: 25
good stuff!!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online