taultunleashed logoMAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 15
newtopic  postreply
 [ 227 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
blue large dot

MAX-COTE Miner: ColdWar Edition , Official Thread/Download : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 15

Posted: December 26th, 2005, 9:22 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
It already is. X and Y coordinates can be shifted. The major change with RMR was the decrease in window size by 30 pixels. 1st step for all users is to change the vY mod to -30. But unfortuneately that was not enough since some color changes happened also. That stops auto log-on. Choosing the warp to rock from PnP also fails due to a subtle change in PnP right click menu, and several more not so obvious changes thru out RmR. Did you notice the change in Overview? Max-Cote is very advanced and uses "many" triggers to achieve total hands off, unattended operation from beginning to end.

Posted: December 26th, 2005, 9:39 am

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
is there a post with a link to the most recent source code? I'd like to get my hands dirty on this script and see what is up with it.

Posted: December 26th, 2005, 10:48 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Download should be on the first page Blackmoon

Firelord

Posted: December 27th, 2005, 11:28 am

blackmoon

Yeah... got that one... and will start workingh from there... just was wondering if anyone had updated it enough to release a newer one.

Posted: December 27th, 2005, 11:56 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Blackmoon,
I'm past setup and warping to the rocks. Working on Ore selection/rat detect this week. Still on track for New Years bug test release. BTW look back 3 or 4 pages from this post for the 926 version I posted. That was the last stable release. My RMR mods are based on that version.
The newest had lots of terms abbreviated and some error catching code tossed in that caused a lot of problems. It IS a better revision but no one has gone in and swatted the bugs.

Buck

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 8:32 am

tault_reser
tault_reser's Reps:
Hi I am having problems even getting started , I do not know why..

I have set my desktop res to 1280x1024

put settings to best performance

Went through all the settings for macro

Then it starts eve and does nothing...

Screenshot

http://www.tsotreasury.com/eve/desktopeve.JPG

Thanks
Reser,

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 8:36 am

basshorn
basshorn's Reps:
First read the topic then ask. Its not working after rmr. We gotta wait for smartguys to fix it:)

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 8:53 am

tault_reser
tault_reser's Reps:
I have gone through almost all of the topic I think and it seems everyone at least manages to get it started, and into the game =/ so I do not know what I have done wrong =/.

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 3:02 pm

basshorn
basshorn's Reps:
Wait as i do, 'cos its only thing we can do as i know nothing about coding. When guys got it done they will post it. No worry.

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 5:08 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
RELEASE DATE MOVED BACK

Estimate 2nd week of January

Ore selection proving to be more of a problem than I thought.....

Added double sort to initial ore detect srt in order to catch all possible names when checking for "other" than ore.

Posted: December 31st, 2005, 9:21 am

blackmoon

thanks buck... will search for the 926 version and start from there aswell. lots of work coming up for newyears and after, so will try to get cracking too.

Posted: February 23rd, 2006, 12:16 am

ubelong2matt
ubelong2matt's Reps:
I'm having an issue right now where I start the script, let it run, it opens EVE, inserts name/password, closes movie, sets windowed mode, then changes settings

however, after setting the settings, it closes the menu then the cursor moves to about 100 pixels from the enter character button and stops....it then alternates from a point just above and to the right over where the shield/armor/systems bubble should be, to about the middle of where the overview list should be

I tweaked with some settings in the script and was able to get the script to work up to this point but I have no idea what's going on

my machine is a little old but it runs everything else fine....it just has an issue with this part of the script....any ideas?...I have a CRT monitor and am running in the appropriate screen settings....any help would be appreciated

Posted: February 23rd, 2006, 7:56 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Chek the RMR update thread please and post there.

Posted: April 14th, 2006, 3:55 pm

kraythorne
kraythorne's Reps:
The Cargo hold opens during the 1st use then I get this:

We Have Found An Error While Attempting To Configure Your "CARGOHOLD" Window...

Please Notify The Author.

Should the Cargo hold open in a specific position? I have the main window in exactly the right place, but that's as far as I get

Cheers

Kray

Posted: April 14th, 2006, 9:53 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
During 1st run setup Eve Cache is cleared to make sure all windows open in thier default positions. Cargo hold is then moved to bottom right. Have you got this far?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online